Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoroughly deserved, a footballing lesson.

Well done to their players and coaching staff.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think our fans today will once again be the envy of Europe, beaten so badly yet always there with the boys. This is one aspect where english, and other fans, can watch and admire our spirit.

Spusteni smo na zemlju.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Yep, congrats to the Englezi, totally out classed, they keep the ball well and most importantly didn't allow us to play AT ALL. All the best to them.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Bullshit they can go and **** them selves with their manly play and fair sportmanship they rolled around like a bunch of Italian pansies which they hold proudly against. We'll done Capello
I say they deserved the win but those 4 cock heads running the show can go **** Blatter and the FIFA qualifiers.

that's my thoughts from the stands. how it was on tv I don't know.

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Although England are to be congratulated for outplaying us and deservedly winning I have to agree with Opsajd. I though I was watching Italy play. Did you guys see I think it was Hesky hand around and go down like he was shot without any contact close to Simunic right after he was already booked. They were plopping around looking for cards all game long. Sad from a team who prides itself on the opposite.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
Congrats. Capello was great imho. Classy move to bring Walcott against Pranjic.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Bullshit they can go and **** them selves with their manly play and fair sportmanship they rolled around like a bunch of Italian pansies which they hold proudly against. We'll done Capello
I say they deserved the win but those 4 cock heads running the show and I was about to mention those 14 tourists aswell can go **** Blatter and the FIFA qualifiers.

that's my thoughts from the stands. how it was on tv I don't know.
I agree, this was utter bs. The ref was idiotic he fell for all the english acting. Up to the first goal which was bad luck for us we we;re playing better than them. Then add that rediculous red card call and you have your game. So what he was bleeding big fuken deal, give him a yellow that did not look intentional. utter sh!t ref

26 fouls for england with 1 bloody yellow.. if he took control of the game it would be a different story.

·
Registered
12,134 Posts
lol rahzel with the snoop avatar....where did u get that avatar with snoop in the cro jersey?
There are even more in the gamethread (kazak + england). He wore it yesterday I suppose. 50Lipa took care of the size.

·
Registered
19,999 Posts
I agree, this was utter bs.
Another agreement. Did you see how he failed to give Simunic a second yellow when he blatantly took Rooney out of the game on the edge of the area at the start of the second half? Bodycheck and had no intention of playing the ball but only the man. This was just before the red card for Kovac.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
i have to say the English just played better than us. It seemed as soon as they scored we got nervous and didnt play our game and let the English win the match mentally and on the scoreboard. Oh well, still plenty of games left to make our mark. I do think the English were diving but we have Srna and Kovac and they do that most games too.

Didnt think it should have really been a red card but I think the match was already lost by then anyway.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Even if the English rolled around a bit too much it doesn't change the fact that they were better. Rolling around doesn't get you 4 goals.

We need to see how Bilic reacts to this. None of us are happy with the loss but I won't hold it against Bilic until I see how he reacts to it.

·
Registered
66,809 Posts
C'mon Croats. You should be the last fans to complain about simulation. And I'm not trying to talk chit, but you guys aren't exactly saints in that department.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
the first period was a good one... the first goal was bad luck.. but anyways, England played better.. Kovac brothers need to go... give others a chance.. Srna i think was our best player..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts