Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats for becoming the moderator of the Valencia forum. Now set the place alight like our Real forum! Come on!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Thanx for the suggestion in the first place labas. :)

Also, I don't think there is enough Valencia fans online to make it as lively as that Real Madrid forum of yours.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can always try eh? Go visit some Valencia websites and tell people to come here. Also ask the website holders to post a link to the forum! If you try I'm sure it will work :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
argentina: Yah, it's hard for me and you here in Canada to be real fans of any European team simply because all we see is highlights and read about stuff. We seldomly get to see all the league games. All I got to say is that I'm trying my best to support my 3 favorite teams....

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia

·
Registered
114 Posts
Argentina said: <i>there are no true valencia fans...hell, even eclipse isnt either...i guess a normal fan is good enough </i>

Actually, I'm a true fan! Supported them since I was a child, seen them live, and am glued to the Spanish radio on match days. Live in London, although was brought up in Valencia province. :)

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
i really like reading through all of these old posts. the good ol days, when vicente was a young buck ;) and peedo carboni was patrolling at lb lol

·
Registered
34,126 Posts
argentina: Yah, it's hard for me and you here in Canada to be real fans of any European team simply because all we see is highlights and read about stuff. We seldomly get to see all the league games. All I got to say is that I'm trying my best to support my 3 favorite teams....

------------------
Forza 1) JUVE 2) Chelsea 3) Valencia
Yeah, of course mate, tried your best alright. :scream:

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
i think loco should make a nostalgia thread, where he trawls through the old posts and reposts amusing ones or ones that turned out totally wrong. cmon loco dude you seem to be slacking recently....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts