Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to congratulate Dortmund and their fans on winning the German League! :happy:

They have been my favourite German club since beating Juve in the CL, and i really like many of the players, especially Amoroso and Rosicky (sp?). Great to see Sammer winning again :)

Congrats!

·
Registered
428 Posts
As soon as we dont win the BuLi (which doesnt happen too often) our beloved victims show up to make friends with our enemies.;)

Anyway, grats to :star: Dortmund :star: and good luck for Loserkusen in the CL final against the dark side of the force.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Congratulations Dortmund,and bad luck for Leverkusen.I hope they can beat Real and win the UCL.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would not congratulte them simply because they don't deserve the title. They never managed to defeat bayern, bayer nor shalke this season, and yet they somehow managed to sneak in and claim the title. UNWORTHY WINNERS.

·
Registered
428 Posts
bayern fan said:
I would not congratulte them simply because they don't deserve the title. They never managed to defeat bayern, bayer nor shalke this season, and yet they somehow managed to sneak in and claim the title. UNWORTHY WINNERS.
Come on. That's exactly what the Schalke fans said about us last years. They kicked our asses two times but in the end we won it. You know, in Basketball a monsterdunk gets as much points as a lay-up. Like us last year Dortmund didnt play great but who except Real Madrid fans is saying that you have to play like primadonnas?:D

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 posts and 2 jabs Eric? :fero:

Oh well, 2 is also the number of teams you support that we kicked out the CL :tongue: i guess its ok then :D

Well, i really do like Dortmund, whether you choose to believe it or not :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Congratulations to Borussia Dortmund. Hopefully they'll follow up on their title with a UEFA Cup trophy.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
truly congrats to dortmund...well deserved... :happy:

M

·
0 Posts
Yeah congratulations Dortmund.
If you say there not deserving to win the league why the hell do they have more points than any other team???...after all thats every clubs aim for the season..more points!!!

...anyway; lets make it double for the season and win the uefa cup and lets see Leverkusen beat R.Madrid :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts