Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well done. Wonderful achievement for Ronaldo after what hapenned in France 98, and the curse of the injuries for the last two years.

Roll on Germany 2006 :)

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Congrats Brazil!!

You are really the team to deserve the cup.
See you on 2006 with a French team back on form! ;)

Hypno, France

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Congrats Brasil!!!You truly deserve it!You shawed the world to be the team in this Cup which most deserved it and which put most of their heart into it and gave everything they had and even more! I was extremely happy for Ronaldo, I almost cried for him!He is the one who most deserve it of all the Brasileiros because of all he had to go through in the past 3 years.

FORCA BRASIL!:star:
FORCA RONALDO!:star:

SELEPENTACAO!:star::star::star::star::star:

·
Registered
107 Posts
lili said:
yes, i'm happy for ronaldo, he deserved to come back at the top after all his probs:)
Yes, lili. I agree. He told us Brazilians today how hard it was for him to work day after day without knowing whether he could ever play football again. He is a warrior, a man of great courage. :strong: While he was down, he told us the warrior was injured, but not dead. Today he told us about his fears, and about how grateful he was that this day was reserved for him: two goals in a World Cup Final! And Brazil's fifth title to go with them! :proud:

He promised he would end his carreer in Flamengo - and I can't wait for the day he wears the red-and-black jersey - but I hope for a good many years of glory for him! :D

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
R9's return

Well, I personally hope Ronaldo stays in Inter forever. :D :rollani:

Just kidding. It will be nice to see him in Maracana on a weekly basis - after all, Flamengo always loses to Botafogo no matter who plays for them - as Zico and Romario well know... ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank you, Brasil !

It was the best final I ever saw
Brasil was fantastic

Go on an get the sexta in Germany 2006 - so I finally can watch it live :):) one of my biggest dreams ...

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Congratulations to our Cousins in Brasil....it was wonderful to watch the skill of such a great team....

good luck with the qualifications...

well done brasil

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
congratulations to the real brasilian fans.
i must admit i was brokenhearted. i still cannot believe that kahns only mistake ih this freaking WC was against you.

but, you know, its good to see so many people that happy. for some of them, just like in argentina, football is the only source of happiness.

also nice football (or at least the attemp to) finally won. and thats a good thing. i hate those boring teams that harm our beatiful game with those deplorable tactics.
the other positive thing, that after this wc, you cannot say ever again that we got the 86 wc with help of referees.

anyway, just like argentina in the 86, brazil had a terrible qualy to the wc and finally won it.

c u in the next copa america.

·
Registered
565 Posts
EU JÁ SABIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tou comemorando até agora !!!!! O episódio no último domingo,entre outros propósitos, serviu para provar a todos, inclusive a meu cunhado pessimista, que BRASIL é mais BRASIL !!!! :D :D :D :D :D

SEMPRE CONSEGUE O QUE TODO MUNDO TENTA, PODEM TENTAR, MAS SÓ O FLAMENGO E O BRASIL SÃO PENTA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Legal, Princess Samra.

Adorei sua assinatura, queria ter pensado nela antes;)

EVERYONE TRIES, BUT ONLY BRASIL AND FLAMENGO ARE FIVE

:ass: :finger: :ass: :finger: :ass:

iF YOU PERMIT ME, i would like use a signature like yours...;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Congrats Ze and Co. I said Brazil were gonna win and i was right. I can imagine the big parties you guys most have had :tongue:

Great to see Ricardinho get a last minute ticked and join the party too :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts