Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

I would just like to congratulate the fans of Como, Modena, Empoli, and my favorite team, Reggina for their promotions to A.

As a Reggina fan, it was a hard fight last sunday in Terni against Ternana. Reggina wasn't awarded a clear penalty and lost 1-0 against Ternana who were fighting to say in B. In any case, Napoli lost and Reggina was promoted. The league doesn't stop at Rome.

I saw in the Gazzetta Dello Sport that Zeman may replace the current Reggina coach!:eek: No! Say it isn't so!!!!!!

If anyone has anymore Reggina news, please let us know.

Thanks!

FORZA REGGINA!!:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Hey Lou, long time no see my friend.

Really great to see Reggina back in A. I happen to have relatives from Calabria so i've always liked them. I feel sorry to not see Napoli in A through, a big city like Napoli for sure needs a club in the highest division. However fun with some new teams like Como and Modena.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I understand you are fond of your current Reggina coach as he took you to Serie A but what's wrong with Zeman. He is a good coach who plays nice and attractive attacking football.

I wonder if Modena or Como can pull a Chievo and fight for top honours in their first season in A, although I doubt they can.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Nick,

What's up my friend?

Yes, I agree. It's not right for Napoli not to be in the league mix for next year. They came very close but just missed. Who'd have imagined Como and Modena to be there? Maybe Napoli will make it next time.

Laziali,

Hi there.

What bothers me is that the current coach is doing a fine job with what he has had. As a Juve fan, he has said things in the past that were not true. Also, he wouldn't improve the team. That's all.

Later guys...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts