Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Britain good at sailing - Makes sense. You can nearly spell sailing out of Ainslie. Thats good enough.

Britain good at Cycling - Makes sense. We call tramps "bikes". They get rode a lot. I understand why Turks and Italians arent so good... They creep on our tramps but fail... They dont get to ride so often.

South Korea good at Archery - They gotta shoot those arrows at those northies. You BAD North Korea. Now watch us shoot 10 points to make our intentions clear.

But then... I see....

Italy - Fencing?

Every fence ive seen in Italy is shit. Falling to pieces. Metal fences are the way forward, but they just dont use them. Its all wood.

I look more into it... It seems its like some sword fighting. You gotta stab them on their front? Dont they stab in the assy?

Then I think...

Whats all these nations doing so wrong? Spain youre shit....

You should be doing good. Theres diving at the Olympics. Italy and Portugal you should get in on the act?

Greece youre shit?

Theres loads a sports you gotta hit it over the net. Samaras you could be a multi gold medallist.

France.. You run away from everything? Y U NO GD AT RUNIN ON DA TRAK.

This olympic stuff just doesnt make sense.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Britain good at Cycling - Makes sense. We call tramps "bikes". They get rode a lot. I understand why Turks and Italians arent so good... They creep on our tramps but fail... They dont get to ride so often.
The Italians aren't good at cycling? Interesting...

·
Banned
5 Posts
Hi dear am newbie here and i read your topic's it's really nice and informative thanks for sharing such a useful information which can prove beneficial for anybody and i need some similar post but i found your post on first search on Google it's also nice and informative....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi dear am newbie here and i read your topic's it's really nice and informative thanks for sharing such a useful information which can prove beneficial for anybody and i need some similar post but i found your post on first search on Google it's also nice and informative....
lool, bye dear, sailing away

------------------------------------------------------------------------
sailing in croatia

1 - 6 of 6 Posts