Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BBC quoted Mourinho today sayin he flew to milan to speak to adriano lol i dont even want to think what robben-adriano-duff would do :) and given that adriano wont lift the scudetto with inter this season and probably not the CL he may be tempted to move to chelsea , not to mention the audacious money he will make..

oh and it seems ashely cole isnt happy up north ...

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has denied holding a meeting with Ashley Cole - but says he is talks to sign Inter Milan striker Adriano.
The News of the World claimed Mourinho and chief executive Peter Kenyon met the Arsenal left-back this week.

Mourinho said: "Every player who is a good player or any agent who tries to improve his player's situation would be interested in Chelsea.

"But on that day at that time I was in Milan speaking to Adriano."

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Cole's Agent Denies Chelsea Talks
1/30/2005 2:50:00 PM
Ashley Cole's agent has denied reports that the Arsenal defender has held secret talks with Chelsea's boss Jose Mourinho and chief executive Peter Kenyon.
The claims led the Gunners vice-chairman David Dein to say: “This is a very disturbing matter and we will deal with it very seriously.

“We would be very interested to see the evidence you have obtained.”

However, Jonathan Barnett told the BBC "Any suggestion that Ashley Cole has spoken to anyone at Chelsea is total and utter nonsense."

"There is no problem between Ashley and Arsenal. Ashley is extremely happy at Arsenal - he has neither asked for nor considered a move."
www.goal.com
------------------------
heeh jacko remember u talked about how we shouldnt want him :p and you are right, he is a good player but i hate him.

omg how i would love for adriano to come that would be a dream possibly even more than joaquin :D

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
That Cole stuff is all BS. His agents just wants to get him more ££££ in new contarct.

I'm not to sure whether Jose was joking around when he meant Adriano. Obviously we were linked with a £50 Million move this week, and I think he may have been referring to that. Anyway.. :)

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Would it really surprise someone if this deal happened? Adriano is the kind of top talent that makes Abramovich reach for his checkbook. :greed: :D

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
KHALID said:
BBC quoted Mourinho today sayin he flew to milan to speak to adriano lol i dont even want to think what robben-adriano-duff would do :) and given that adriano wont lift the scudetto with inter this season and probably not the CL he may be tempted to move to chelsea , not to mention the audacious money he will make..

oh and it seems ashely cole isnt happy up north ...

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has denied holding a meeting with Ashley Cole - but says he is talks to sign Inter Milan striker Adriano.
The News of the World claimed Mourinho and chief executive Peter Kenyon met the Arsenal left-back this week.

Mourinho said: "Every player who is a good player or any agent who tries to improve his player's situation would be interested in Chelsea.

"But on that day at that time I was in Milan speaking to Adriano."
And The BBC are such a creditable source :rollani:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
It won't happen. He got the money, but not every player wants to join Chelsea.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Delete this post :lala:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
I don't see as someone as Adriano at Chelsea :googly:

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
He said it in the interview after the cup game and was screened live.

·
Registered
17,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
apparently he was joking lol

-------------
'On Thursday I flew to Milan, so I couldn't be with Ashley Cole.'

In case anyone was in any doubt, the Chelsea boss quickly made it clear his claims of talks with the likes of Adriano were in jest.

'Steven Gerrard, Adriano, Ashley Cole - and next week it will be another one,' he said.

'I have a perfect and wonderful squad and I don't need any more players this season. Next season I will need one or two.

'It is names after names with us, because it is Chelsea. Everybody wants to come and everybody wants to connect players with us. But I have no time to meet players. I am concentrating on my job with the club, and that is to get some silverware.'

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wow you guys are thick!

I'm going to be honest though, for a moment I believed it too ;)

But I'm blaming it on your highlighting.

Wow, Chelsea fans are thick. Thick thick thick.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
they dont want to play for Roman, they want to get paid by Roman and play for Jose...its a great situation for any player.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Interista said:
But it is Roman's money that convinces them, Especially as you can get a massive wage

Was Recoba not the highest paid player in the world?

Same for Ron.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts