Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey neighboring R.Mad fans, i was a bit concern about the Roma incident, it appears that they are targeting Bati, but with him hesitating, the are targeting Morientes instead.

the problem is that roma seemed so certain that they will sign Mor if Bati rejects the offer.

I really think Bati would reject the offer from roma and mor would be the second target, so tell me, is morientes or real mad ready to negotiate the transfer? would they actually allow mor to leave??

Please reply.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
This is what I've heard so far:

Roma president Sensi has offered A LOT of money for Bati, but he wants to play with Ronaldo...
IF Roma gets Bati, Morientes will probably sign for Fiorentina, as some kind of replacement.

A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 23-05-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Morientes himself does not want to leave but if Real decides to sell him he'll go. If Batistuta decides to sign for Roma, then Fiorentina'll probably sign Mori as a replacement. If Batistuta signs for Inter or Lazio, then Roma would sign Morientes instead. Seems to me Italy sees in Morientes a potential Batistuta.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Mori should stay in Real!He forms with Raul one of the best striking partnerships in the world and i really wonder why Sanz could be so stupid of letting go that jewel!!!Really puzzles me!But, hey that's not football anymore but business... :( :( :(
But if he's to be sold, if not Milan then i don't want such a fantastic player go in another Serie A team.
Forza Mori Madrileno!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

The world will be...Rossonero...again!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Sanz stated at the start of the season that Real Madrid would build a strong team on Spanish key players. If the thing about the Roma transfer is true then why this sudden chance of mud Mr. Sanz? What i'm trying to say is that I don't believe and hope that Real Madrid wil sell Morientes.

We need a clear strategy for the team which should be kept so our team can be more stable.

Hala Madrid

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
We cannot sell Morientes!!! It would be a hue mistake!!! Sanz don't be stupid.

One thing that really baffles me is, how could Fiorentina afford Mori? I mean they might get 25 mln for Batigol, but do they seriously expect Mori to go for the same? I mean the Madridman is worth at least twice that much! He's only 24 and already better then that overrated fat fuc* Batistuta. This is oooo baffling and it also gives me confidence - I mean I know I'm right and Sanz can't be much dumber then me? now can he? :) If Mori will go it should be for no less then 50 mln $. And I am dead positive about this. Does someone here really believe Vieri is any better then Mori? Definitely not...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts