Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that Raul scored from a free-kick today?

D

·
0 Posts
Yup. We all completely failed to mention him in that Roberto Carlos taking all the free kicks discussion.

BTW pool, Liverpool are playing great nowadays. Congats.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers dwMB and it's about time.

The thing is though that I always thought that Raul could but assumed that Carlos kept saying no. Proof that variation is needed.

------------------
WITH HOPE IN MY HEART

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
The goal was nothing spectacular, but it gave us 3 points in a game we could and should have lost 3-0/ So we got away with it once again. Thank you Raul! :) and guys, show some better form at Old Trafford or we're fuc*ed

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah but last week we drew with Sociedad and Man U won 7-1 and we still out played them. We can do it again!!!!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Labas - I saw the entire match versus Celta and thought that Rauls free kick was cool. Macca has settled and i think that Del Bosque actually likes him now.
Campo actually had a good game for once but they should have had a pen. Also Kapin is squint.
How long are Salgado and Gutti out for?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I agree. The FK was very nice, a inteligent one I would say :) But like you said we were a bit lucky.

I dunno how long. I thought Guti only had a one match ban? Salgado shopuld be back for next wednesday?

Hasn't everyone seen Real has this way of faking injuries? I mean Mori was supposed to be injured against barcelona and Manure and she ended up playin both! Raul, the same against barca. It's happening quite often and I'm starting to think it's a conspiracy :) Seriously. The opponent never knows who he'll face... I like it.

D

·
0 Posts
Salgado is doubtful today while Guti is certain not to play both because of injury. Guti won't be able to play in the weekend league match at Zaragoza either because he's suspended. If he recovers from his injury, the soonest we might see from him is against Manchester.

I don't think Madrid are faking injuries to keep the opponents thinking. It was just that Morientes recovered in time both times perhaps motivated by the crucial matches to be played. Don't you think we've had too many injuries to handle for us to even fake some?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts