Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First - For crying out loud, will you guys by a half decent vehicle already!

Second, other than the charade of a spectacle from the corrupt mother effin officials, this is what you guys missed:

That red on the left - note the agua das pedras (poor bastard was nursing the effects of a bachelor party:D ). Like my mother always said after such binges; Bem feita, Camelo! That stud on the right is none other than Pila, but of course.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn! Wassup wid that? How come it didn't work?

Lemme try again...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn! Wassup wid that? How come it didn't work?

Lemme try again...

·
Registered
986 Posts
yo pila,

you still have the receipt for that camera? Not only did it make the boston boys disappear but Red and I are nowhere to be found.

Also, I just got a bill from the guy at fernandes. He says you owe him a new tablecloth.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
God damn, my hom eklunker sucks. First I'm on dial up soeeds that barely reach 36K... then, this friggin thing is telling me the file is too large, but I don't have photo shop at home, so I'm forced to turn the pics into BPSesses. I'm e-mailing this sh*t to myself at work so that tomorrow I can post this in some kinda format every one can enjoy.

This is hard work, ye know...

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks as if we're gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow. I can't get this sh*t to accept these pics.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, here we go. That's Red on the left, nursing his Agua Das Pedras.

Attachments

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's 66 on the left, Pila on the right.

Attachments

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And that's the three musketeers together, obviously before we wuz robbed... otherwise, Pila would be shown flipping out throwing his hat on the ground and jumping around yelling "We wuz robbed!":D

Attachments

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Red and 66 - alcohol free, baby!

Attachments

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Another, at Fernandes where we watched the game.

Addendum: Looks as if I screwed up that one.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like re-sizing the pictures skewed it's sharpness. Does anyone have some good software that can remedy that?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Geez - don't you all go around shoving and pushing volunteering to help!;)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jacob said:
Pila, mail the stuff to me - I'll see what I can do with the pics. Enclose a description of what you need done.

[email protected]

:)
You got incoming. Thanks:)

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There's a very good reason for that, lili.:)

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Pila said:
OK, here we go. That's Red on the left, nursing his Agua Das Pedras.
OK Red & Pila :fero: I am disgusted to see only 2 alcoholic beverages on this table you's are sitting at compared to "4" water bottles , "2" glasses of water and I will give you the benfit of the doubt with the last empty glass and say it was a straight vodka !! What is the explanation !! Man I am hell dissapointed in your efforts !! BTW whoever smokes the Marlboro lights .......... give it away !!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Pila said:
That's 66 on the left, Pila on the right.
Ok Pila I will give you the benefit of the doubt here ;) it seems you are at the end of a few at this stage ;) with one in hand :)

E66 if I ever meet you remind me not to upset you cause I wouldnt want to see the back of your hand !! BTW E66 I am disgusted in your efforts & I will come to the conclusion you only drank water aswell !!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts