Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since the ruthless Kasthan has stopped negotiating with IFA, i have stopped to think about depending on him and started to think about Grant. No one really sees him as a useful coach, but he on the other hand is willing to succeed where Kasthan is looking for the money.

And why would Kashtan go for something like that?!?!? Sure he is coach, but is he at all committed to a team and there welfare!?!?!

Afterall, if he was committed those jackasses in bloomfeild would have atleast put up a fight in San Siro! But instead they walk home like sore ass losers. :) not a good sign!

Whereas, Grant has lead Maccabi Haifa into to doubles maybe and Kashtan walks empty handedly after struggling so hard! :)

it sucks when your team goes home with nothing! :)

Poor Hapoel TA Fans! HEHEHEH!

So my vote fors for Grant!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I don't know what you're on about Yoav, but according to the morning papers, Avraham Grant is the leading candidate and is expected to win the voting this Monday in the IFA. The only obstacle would be to get Shachar's permission since he is the one who just signed Grant on a new 2 year contract.

If it happens btw, the candidates to replace Grant in Haifa are Richard Nielsen ( :eekani: ) and Eli Guttman. Two defensive-minded coaches that would really ruin Maccabi Haifa.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) so Neilsen is still intrested in coaching, but now he wants to Coach as a Club coach!?!?!? :)

This is intresting? did he already have an interview with Sachar and did they talk about any deals or anything like this?

How would maccabi do if there coach speaks only english and danish?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marriv can say what they wanna say. They bull**** more than anyone in Israel! Stick to Yediot Achronot my young man!! :fero:

As for O'hanna being the Head coach of Maccabi Haifa, i don't like it and see it in the coming years. This guy is being slapped around from team to team in an effort to make him the most verteran soccer player that can be turned into a coach.

I mean, i love the guy, but he hasn't done any good with Maccabi Petach Tikva, he proved his good success with bney yehuda and now you expect him to run Maccabi Haifa?!?!? What is this world coming too!! :skull: :skull:

give him a position in the staff and coaching, but not head coach. Assistant and especially logistics & motivation is something that Mr. Ohanna can persue very successful in my mind...

Maccabi Haifa is a high contengency for Israel in the Championship Leauges. I want them to succed, and not to fail for some glitches, ya know? :groan:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
O'hanna for Haifa?!?!?!?! :)

Thats just perfect thing for what Hapoel Haifa needs. Just get them relegated!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts