Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
St Louis Vs Philadelphia

New England Vs Pittsburg

;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I still think the Pats can win:)

But the Rams will definitely go to the Super Bowl:strong:;)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deniz said:
I still think the Pats can win:)

But the Rams will definitely go to the Super Bowl:strong:;)
Hoe definite is your assurance ???

Man...the way the Eagles have waltzed to this stage ?? :eek:

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Warner has bruised ribs

Great!

Even the internet poll during the thrid quarter of the game indicated that over 82% of the viewers thought that Rams should have taken Warner and Faulk out in the fourth quarter since they had such a big lead!

Guess what? NO! Martz decided against it and Warner is now having a bruised rib suffered from a fourth quarter hit by Vonnie Holiday! Not that the Rams needed their offense in the fourth quarter, as their defense scored more points than the whole Green Bay's offense!

Here are this weekend's lines:

Pitt is favored by 8 over NE

StL 11 over Philly

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
OSF,

I was shocked on how good the Rams D played against Green Bay, so they might not need much offense against the Eagles. BUT, i do think the eagles have a better shot at an upset, because they are a tough tough team.

The Pats im not convinced with at all, i would be really surprised if the Steelers don't clobber them.

the NFC will win the Super Bowl though IMO.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The BUCS Conference rulesz !!! :smileani:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:
OSF,

I was shocked on how good the Rams D played against Green Bay, so they might not need much offense against the Eagles.
The Rams D were not impressive at all, other than making good on their gifts. Favre played like an amateur with zero discipline. He played a game as if it was on a parking lot with your friends - He completely abandoned the system and opted for playground ball after the first INT. Stupid! He deserves all the criticism he's getting, and more because of him and his bravado the team suffered a humiliating defeat. I'll guarantee you that if he wasn't Favre that the coach would've gotten rid of him right after the game for quitting on the game plan.

If you think McNabb is a lose cannon like Favre, then you haven't been paying attention.

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:
OSF,

The Pats im not convinced with at all, i would be really surprised if the Steelers don't clobber them.

Say what?

-Don't be surprised if the Pats defense is what shines during this game!

-Steelers have a game on their hands!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
ALCATRAZ said:

Say what?

-Don't be surprised if the Pats defense is what shines during this game!

-Steelers have a game on their hands!!!

Agreed! None of these games will be easy -- the best four teams are playing.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Most of the nation feels the same. One of the two will be unexpected, however.

·
Premier Player
2,656 Posts
Steelers- Eagles it is then !!!!!:D

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
There is no easy game at this level.

Remember how the Niners were heavily favored over the Bengals in one Super Bowl and it turned out to be a lot closer than most people thought? :D

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Pila,

Talk about jumping to conclusions. I didn't even compare McNabb and Favre, and i said i think the Eagles have a better chance at an upset because of their form.

However, IMO, the Rams played good D. when A.Williams snatched the ball from Freeman, we that Favre stupidity as well? i just think they came out with alot of hunger. They did allow the Packs alot of yards though.

Now the Rams have the best offense in the league, if the defense play good, they won't deestroy McNabb like they did to Favre, but rest assure the compbination will be too much for the Eagles. Thats all i meant...

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Don't worry, Lestat. Pila knows really well what we'd meant, don't ya boobie king? :tongue:

Pila is just hoping that another miracle performance by McNabb and the Eagles D can handle the Rams clockwork offense! We'll see soon enough! ;)

·
International
5,629 Posts
If McNabb can keep the offense on the field for long periods of time the birds got a good chance at an upset. Their defense is very good at stopping the pass...If they fall behind the Rams early..the game will be a blow out. The IGGS don't have the artillery to comeback on this team.

The PATS have a very good chance at also advancing. Any team that plays great D has that chance. THey'll give the Steelers all they can handle. But I really like this Pittsburg team....THey remind me of the Giants in the late 80's early 90's---minus Kordell who is just as impressive for this team as McNabb is for the birds.

Plus that defense of theirs is just sick....Rams vs Steelers...Steelers win the Superbowl. That's how I feel right now..;)

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I hope you're wrong, Red! Pats are 9 points underdogs right now!

-Key for Pats on offense is no turnovers, running the ball, and keeping the Steelers D away from Brady!

-On Defense we need to get to Kordell and get in his head and stop the run!

-If we do these things we can hang with anyone!!!!

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Does anyone know what the weather is gonna to be like in Pittsburg this Sunday? Another snowy day will definitely slow down the scoring. Duh! :D

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Pila said:
One of the two will be unexpected, however.
If so, then probably the Patriots, I think.

Anyway, it would be nice for the Steelers to advance and to ultimately win the Superbowl, but regardless of whether the Steelers or Pats advance, I think the Rams are gonna win the whole thing.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts