USA
Italy
Brazil
Egypt

Brazil's Matches:
15/06 16:00 Mangaung/Bloemfontein Brazil vs. Egypt
18/06 16:00 Tshwane/Pretoria USA vs. Brazil
21/06 20:30 Tshwane/Pretoria Italy vs. Brazil

Do u think it is a real World Cup preview?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can anybody guess how Dunga think.. let's try.. i think Dunga's squad will be:

A 23 man squad for matches against Uruguay, Paraguay and Confederations cup

GK:
Julio Cesar
Doni
Helton

Defenders:
Maicon
Dani Alves
Adriano C.
Marcelo
Lucio
Juan
Alex
Luisao

Midfielders:
Gilberto Silva
Felipe Melo
Elano
Josue
Kaka
Diego
Ronaldinho
Anderson

Forwards:
Luis Fabiano
Pato
Robinho
Julio Baptista

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
I think we need every chance we get to gel as a team... we're not really convincing yet, and it seems like our team 4 years ago was over prepared and didnt even have a challenge in the Confederations Cup... then we get to the WC all screwed up with new superstars added to the starting line up....

We need to win this. If we win this, or get to the final, I think we'll have a decent team for the WC added we dont mess with the chemistry.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes sure this is a very important tournament as will be exposed to one of the best national teams ever i guess " Spain " and to play with teams like USA and Egypt is not that easy..

June is a very important month for el selecao and dunga to concentrate and have the harmony needed an excellent chance for the team...

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
"el" Seleção? whats wrong with you?? :p

Convocado:

Goleiros:
Julio César (Internazionale)
Gomes (Tottenham)
Victor (Grêmio)

Laterais:
Maicon (Internazionale)
Daniel Alves (Barcelona)
Kleber (Internacional)
André Santos (Corinthians)

Zagueiros:
Alex (Chelsea)
Juan (Roma)
Lúcio (Bayern de Munique)
Luisão (Benfica)

Meio-campistas:
Anderson (Manchester United)
Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos)
Josué (Wolfsburg)
Ramires (Cruzeiro)
Elano (Manchester City)
Felipe Melo (Fiorentina)
Júlio Baptista (Roma)
Kaká (Milan)

Atacantes:
Alexandre Pato (Milan)
Luís Fabiano (Sevilla)
Nilmar (Internacional)
Robinho (Manchester City)

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Hunderds of coments about this call;

here is one , typical

Gremio perde o Victor, Inter perde o Nilmar, Cruzeiro perde o Ramires, e o São Paulo completinho nessa fase final e no Brasileirão... que lindo isso...

Furthermore, they even did not play in the previous faze.

On the other hand, some players who are in excellent form lately, have no obligations in June and are desperate to return and do their best in the NT, are left out.

I do not think it is a conspiration, but it is lack of thinking and choosing the easy way , to call the ones he did not forget their names.

I was oneof the deffenders of Dunga some time ago, now I am not sure. Maybe it is not him, it is the CBF?
In theSouth of Brazil people are saying they will support Argentina- I can not do that.. Support Argentina? never!!
But I have some divided sentiments, Which will take time to overcome.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Luz

how dumb can you get?

Hernanes has been a total failure under Dunga, I don´t blame Dunga if he does not get a second chance if Ramirez fits in.

I think Elano and Ramirez deserve far more than him. These two should be regular starters for us.

Nobody remembers when Miranda was being called and we were just some games away from winning or losing Brasileiro.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Luz

how dumb can you get?

Hernanes has been a total failure under Dunga, I don´t blame Dunga if he does not get a second chance if Ramirez fits in.

I think Elano and Ramirez deserve far more than him. These two should be regular starters for us.

Nobody remembers when Miranda was being called and we were just some games away from winning or losing Brasileiro.
Welcome back, You hav not called me dumb for a long time, i was worried about your health, thanks God you are still alive and kicking
Hernanes has advanced since he was last called, but maybe nobody told Dunga about it.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Hunderds of coments about this call;

In theSouth of Brazil people are saying they will support Argentina- I can not do that.. Support Argentina? never!!
But I have some divided sentiments, Which will take time to overcome.
:howler:

I was just there ,didn't hear anything like this,not even as a joke

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I'm supporting suriname from now on. I think we might have a chance in the concacaf qualifiers.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Welcome back, You hav not called me dumb for a long time, i was worried about your health, thanks God you are still alive and kicking
Hernanes has advanced since he was last called, but maybe nobody told Dunga about it.
so Hernanes has evolved in the NT while not playing? Fact is Dunga gave him a fair shot at the Olympics he failed misserably, he was called back some time after and he also failed misserably.

He is a great player but he has not performed for the NT and has yet to have a stellar performance for SP in crucial matches in a long time.

There is not a single player in SP who deserves the call right now period!

The funny thing is that when a european player is not released by the club everyone is up in arms here, yet when its their team Dunga is deliberatly doing that to harm teams.

Go figure the double standard.

ps. sorry it took this long to call you dumb, but I´m sure you hear that quite often you don´t need me around for that ;)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Diego is out this is a disaster..
1- a disaster for the player because he will just ask himself what can i do more to be called?!!!
2- a disaster for our team cause we can't just ignore such a player!!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Diego never played well for the NT. I remember when we were all bashing him for his poor performances for the NT last year. He's a lot like Alex souza...and excellent midfielder but not enough ''drive'' when it comes to the NT. what about Renato Augusto?

I think Hernanes can easily partner with felipe melo in the midfield. Melo can control the midfield he just needs someone like Hernanes or Ramirez to partner with him.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
agree Diego has always underachived in the NT, I just disagree about Alex he always made a positive impact for us but he simply did not get the chances.

Simply because of guys that should never been called but always had a sure spot like Gaucho.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i agree Diego was never so impressing when it comes to the NT games, but this year he shows the maturity needed, and anybody was watching him closely this year will know what i am talking about...

·
fawkin legend
4,943 Posts
There is no problem wid Diego. He did NOT fail. Not one single midfielder has done well under Dunga's regime. As a matter of fact in Dungas squad there is no creative midfielder aside Kaka. If Kaka does not perform and I doubt he will cuz he is way off his best Dunga is fvcked again!

1 - 20 of 204 Posts