Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Concecao sucks alot
I didn´t get why Cuper always sticks to Concecao like he did wit Guly .

Concecao entered and sucked really great. I don´t get it, he has three man in front of him and instead of turning back and giving the ball to one of his teammates, he always try to get through this 3!!!! opponents by himself and always loses the ball.

And then he even doesn´t bother to run back and help to regain the ball.

Cuper should have given Okan a chance there, cause this guy at least fights and runs.

IMO Emre did his best game at Inter until now, he run very much, did very good passes, and got very much balls from the opponents.
He gave a great pass to Ronaldo in the first half and thanks to him we got the penalty.
But he should play more calmly and shouldn´t discuss with the referee and the opponent players,too much.

We didn´t lose this tie yesterday but in the first leg, when Cuper played his reserves.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Are you a Turk?

Because only by sheer denial and wish to see Okan play someone would say Conceicao had a bad game last night. In my opinion he had a tremendous game down the right and his runs and crosses were creating havoc in the Feyenoord defence. He launched several good crosses (remember the one he delivered STRAIGHT at Ventola's head who was ALONE in the small box? What a cross! too bad Ventola is useless and headed the ball to the wrong direction... :rolleyes: ). Overal, Inter started to threaten when Conceicao came in and added some width, forcing Feyenoord to defend on the sides as well, leaving space for the central midfielders of Inter to advance and we saw the results with C.Zanetti scoring and Emre contributing a lot.

Regarding Emre, he seems eager. Perhaps too eager. He was very good last night but he needs to cut down all this hacking and ankle kicking because this ain't Galatasaray and the refs will give him many cards. Apart from that, he is a class player and needs more playing time.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Footballfan has a point: Concencao sucked big time, and thoose dynamic crosses Amoroso talk about was a bit exaggerated. he managed with a whole lot of luck get two balls in the penalty area - if you wanna call it crosse.....ok!!

Secondly Amoroso, so what if he is a turk - Concencao sucked and a couple of weeks when Emre was red carded he sucked. Please stop use nationality to prove the other person wrong. Eager this and eager that - sure he is young and want to prove himself - not everybody can be a calm Zidane. And for the Gala bull**** that you mentioned.....do you mean gala plays an ugly and aggressive football? Man, how can you even say that - and you are supposed to be a objective greek?? Seriously it was a bad example when you said this aint Gala - he will get many yellow cards - I didn´t get your point with that, please be kind to tell me about your thoughts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
While in Galatasaray the hard, aggresive and to some extent dirty (lets talk straight here, shall we?) challenges are appreciated and probably encouraged (or else how could you have a player like Suat for years in your line up? and he is not the only one...) in Inter they could result in a poor discipline record something which could jeopardise Emre's chances of playing time. Its as simple as that. I have nothing against strong challenges but kicking people's ankles after the ball is gone is something he should put behind him.

I did not use his possible nationality to prove him wrong - I explained why he is wrong by saying that Conceicao had a good game and brining up points to stand by this claim, but putting down a player just to promote your favorite player or co-national is common practise in Xtratime. I do not approve that and I do not accept it as something correct. Of course, I do not exclude that footballfan23 genuinely thought Conceicao sucked and thats why I asked.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
This choice of words:

he needs to cut down all this hacking and ankle kicking because this ain't Galatasaray and the refs will give him many cards
says me only one thing - either you don´t know the diffirence between ugly play and Galas pressing the opposite team in the midfield.

When it comes to the bashing down on other players you are totally wrong. This guy footballfan......do you know if he´s favourite player is Okan or maybe that this guy have turkish background. You asume - you don´t know - for me thats a big diffirence.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Emre is indeed a very talented player, but should really learn to control his temper. He's so hotheaded!!
Yesterday he was arguing and pushing his opponents away too much.
Though it was very funny to see him have a go at Pierre V. Hooijdonk, who is like twice he's size. Pierre was like, where the feck was that push coming from and then he looked down seeing little Emre! :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah Emre is hotheaded. I Think it comes from his (over-)motivation. He wants to use the chances that he gets. (and it's really not to much)
He have to calm down, but its much better to have a high motivated player then a player who has emotions like a fish :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Maestro10 said:
Says me only one thing - either you don´t know the diffirence between ugly play and Galas pressing the opposite team in the midfield.
Pressing is different than being overaggresive and dirty. This is how Galatasaray plays. I do know the difference between ugly and pressing and I identify Galatasaray's style as dirty and overaggresive.

When it comes to the bashing down on other players you are totally wrong. This guy footballfan......do you know if he´s favourite player is Okan or maybe that this guy have turkish background. You asume - you don´t know - for me thats a big diffirence.
Exactly this is why I ASKED him. I did not assume, I asked.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
but putting down a player just to promote your favorite player or co-national is common practise in Xtratime.
This means that you assumed Amo - you made a generealisation of him. You admitted yourself.

Like you I am assuming that this is a conspiracy: 1 greek, 1 armenaian and one syrian - this can´t be a coincidence

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Actually not, that was a general comment ("common practise at Xtratime"...) and not directed particularly to him. I have beef with this thing and I'd rather have someone promoting the merits of his favorite players rather than putting down someone else with arguably unjustified arguments. A comparison must fair and see both sides of it, don't you agree?

Anyhow, we can debate over what he meant forever, why don't we just wait till he shows up and clears the misunderstanding? :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Maestro10 said:
Like you I am assuming that this is a conspiracy: 1 greek, 1 armenaian and one assyrian - this can´t be a coincidence
What am I suppose to answer to this? :rolleyes:

Come on...

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
but putting down a player just to promote your favorite player or co-national is common practise in Xtratime.
.... so since it is a common thing in Xtratime we could have such a case here.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Very polite forum

What does it matter if I´m turk??

I´m german but with turkish origins, but i don´t think that this does matter.

I didn´t say Emre was great yesterday i told that he has done good things and what he could have done better like playing more calmly.

I said it was his best game at Inter by now, that didn´t mean it was a great game and that he is now the great superstar, but from the few chances he got, this time i think he played a good game.

About Okan, Okan is a right winger, and why shouldn´t he get a chance, too, and I think Okan is underrated at Inter, thats my opinion, you can have another opinion, i don´t ask you if you re portuguese if you favour Concecao, because if you´re Inter fan, it doesn´t interest me what nationality you are.

All the last weeks many people in this forum, said Concecao sucks but if someone says Concecao sucks maybe Okan should have got a chance, I´m attacked and asked if being turk, what has no relation to the topic.

I watched yesterdays whole game, and not only the highlights in Eurosport, and sorry, unless his two crosses were Concecao was being left very alone at the right side, he always wanted to push himself through 2 or 3 opponent players, and he always lost the ball and many posters who watched the whole match will also say that he couldn´t deliver easy passes to players who were standing about 5 meters in front of him.

Yes in the highlights only his two good crosses were seen.

So let everyone have his favorite players, but don´t make this thing a matter of nationality, because this forum represents Inter, and so people who read your answer could think, that this could be a nationalistic forum, so pay attention, what the image could be if you attack posters who only talk about their opinion without offending anyone.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Alright footballfan. Sorry if I was about to assume wrong about you.

Back to the football talk and Conceicao.

I think he had a good game because apart from his crosses and runs he resembled a THREAT to the Feyenoord defence. They had to concentrate there as well. That gave more space to Zanetti and Emre in central midfield and enabled them to move forward with the well known great results. I think Conceicao contributed a lot in Inter's attempt to get back in the game because he got attention from the Feyenoord defence. Also noticed how Leonardo had to track back a lot more and Ferraro stopped struggling that much?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think he could have done much better, if he was not that selfish in some situations.

It was normal that Feyenoord began to defend because it was only the last 20 minutes, and so they concentrated on holding the result, which they didn´t manage.

Like i said while making his two crosses, he was left very alone, and this was the least a professional player should do, to make good crosses if no one bothers you.

When Feyenoord did a pressing on him he gave bad passes or wanted to go through this players who attacked him and he always got stuck.

I don´t say Okan would have done better, because that would be hypothetic, but i only say that maybe he should get a chance, too.

You can have your opinion and i can have mine.

You don´t have to be sorry if you assumed that i´m turk, because thats no offence if you call someone a turk IMO.

If you think thats an offence to call someone turk, and now you have to say sorry about that, your opinion about turks must not be that good.

All that bothers me is that you ask about nationality in a forum that has nothing to do with nationality, but about football which has no borders.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No my man, I have no problem with you being a Turk. The thing is that often in Xtratime people are really biased towards players of their co-nationality and put down other players to promote their favorite. Its a lame thing but it happens. Thats why I was suspectefull. If a dude showed up saying Emre did crap and Farinos should have played I'd be equally disagreeing.

I still disagree with your thoughts on Conceicao though. Thats why I found your claims unfounded in the first place. :)

Regarding Okan, its fair to say he never got a chance with Inter. He is a good player but Cuper obviously prefers more attacking and creative wingers than him like Conceicao and Seedorf. I'd definitely choose Okan over Guly though.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like i said i´m no turk, but i had no problems if i was one, because you can´t chose your nationality, i´m human and Interfan that matters to me.

At least you settle him over Guly, man then Okan must be great player in your opinion:D because Guly is our best player, or am i wrong??:tongue:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
One of the things that Inter has lacked in the past few years, is desire, and heart. I wish we would had 11 guys too eager, to anxious, instead of talented cry baby underachievers.

Vieri yells at guys when they dont give the ball to him, Emre is hot headed right, but they give us personality, character. Davids is a great player regardless his behavior.

IF I was cuper I would drop Di Biago, and start emre the rest of the games, he gives us another dimension, but knowing Cuper I doubt he will.

We should Appreciate Emre more, he should stay at inter for a long time.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts