1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conceicao may still be a Lazio player after all

Check this out you guys:

Conceicao not a Parma-player yet Posted July 23, 2000 - 15:05 by Emir

Sergio Conceicao, currently in Portugal, has said that he doesn't want to go to Parma, according to the newspapper "Il Messaggero". The player might stay with Lazio and will join the club at 2nd of August in Holland.

Conceicao had some difficulities in his wage negotiation with Parma and the agreement does not exist yet.

Lazio is still trying to convince Marcelo Salas to accept Parma's offer, and in that way maybe Sergio Conceicao would stay with Lazio.

[Edited by Malcolm_Z on 23-07-2000 at 19:48]

·
International
6,519 Posts
That means we didn't get CRESPO after all yet :(:(

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
I´m sure we will get Crespo. I´ve just heard that Salas maybe will join Parma after all. So it would be a trade Salas-Conceicao. But remember that all of this "news" are just roumors.

D

·
0 Posts
I would like more to see Salas next year here than Conceicao
We will have Nedved Zenden and Stankovic on the wings but we need attacker like Marcelo.

S

·
0 Posts
Actually we need Conceicao more then Salas because we already have three super attackers and one experienced one. What we don’t have is a right winger (Stankovic prefer to play in the middle, and Nedved and Zenden prefer the left side) and Segio seems to be more dedicated to Lazio then Salas will ever be.

·
Registered
689 Posts
you still didn't get zenden and maybe you won't (if figo goes to real) ,so it's fortunate for you if conceicao didn't go.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I really hope this turns out true !!

Lazio would be complete if Conceciao stayed and Zenden came - that way almost all of my wishes have come true for next season ( Central defender - Couto reborn :) might be more then I wanted, Left midfielder - to allow Nedved go central and so that Nedved can also take part of the rotation system and rest, Striker - Crespo, Goalie - I wanted someone younger but we are still getting one of the best in Serie A ).

Lazio is near perfection !!!!!

Midfield:

Conceciao
Zenden
Veron
Simeone
Baronio
Stankovic
Nedved

And those are just the Superstars :) !!!! No team can compare to that midfield.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Peruzzi may be one of the very good keepers in the serie a but not one of the best(he doesn't come close to Toldo, Van der sar, Abbiati,Frey and Buffon).
Conceicao is a player I liked very much and it would be nice to have him back(I also like Zenden alot too), but will he be happy to play for a club that threw him away?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts