Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
7,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know villa is, he has everything a striker has, but i need to know some more, partly because you guys at XT have great knowledge of footall compared to my colleagues ( they think inzaghi is complete striker). And partly because villa would probably leave Valencia, so who can replace him.

P.S You dont have to answer the last question because this is not a valencia thread but feel free .

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I know what Villa lacks from Inzaghi as a COMPLETE striker.

Inzaghi fans will think that I m criminal, if i said it first, due to obvious reasons. :D

will read on and see .... ;)

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Torres is a very complete striker. Good finishing with his feet and head. Intelligent movement off the ball, good awareness. Good dribbling ability with the ball at his feet. Villa is the more complete footballer, Torres the more complete striker.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
INzaghi is more complete then villa tho, if you're speaking in terms of strikers, and not players
Do either possess an aerial threat?

·
1st Tier Poster
50,808 Posts
It used to be Henry before he lost his form at Barca...Totti has also played as a striker lately so I would say it's him or Torres.

·
Rookie of the Year 2007
10,003 Posts
Torres is a very complete striker. Good finishing with his feet and head. Intelligent movement off the ball, good awareness. Good dribbling ability with the ball at his feet.
All those attributes relate to Benzema as well.

The most complete striker that I've ever seen and no one comes close to is MARCO VAN BASTEN

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
if you want the most complete, without aeriel threat, but you only have to look at his records, i dont mean to be a fanboy, but its clearly...ROOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAALLLLLLDDDDOOOOOOOO

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Alexandre Pato is a complete striker at only 18 years old

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Didier Drogba.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Movement, Anticipation, Flair, Creativity, Composure, Acceleration and Pace, Heading, Jumping, Strengh are the key attributes for a complete striker.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
David Villa lacks Heading/Jumping/Strength but he makes up for it with determination and work rate.

The guy also bleeds on the pitch.:D
Oh and he also owns Dani Alves.

·
Registered
8,966 Posts
Nice bit of listing off football manager there :D
Hah, true, but those are all the things I'd look for in an RL striker as well. :tongue:

Its a difficult question, because there are many qualities that go into being a complete striker and there are many good strikers that don't have all of them. In recent (last few years) memory, I'd say Drogba comes close, Torres is good as well, perhaps Zlatan when on form.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Torres and Benzema are pretty much complete.

·
Masch for Captain
2,413 Posts
Fernando Torres,Samuel Eto'o and David Villa

Rest is meh

I'm not buying into the benzema hype the french league proves nothing.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
David Villa
Re-watching our game against Sevilla last season, Villa showed in that game what he's really capable of doing :proud:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Fernando Torres,Samuel Eto'o and David Villa

Rest is meh

I'm not buying into the benzema hype the french league proves nothing.
Not the CL either I presume.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts