Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like the idiot Borcea is trying to send this guy to Asia like he did with Danciulescu. It will be a waste of a great Divizia A player. He is in the prime of his career at the moment and even if he is to return in a couple of years, might not be the same player.

This is a video marking his many goals for Dinamo in the last few years.

The Niculescu Show
Download 9.9 MB
Right-click, Save Target As...

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
the link doesn't work.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marius said:
May be you should send this to Piturca to convince him to invite Danciu to the NT...

It will be another loss if he goes to China or Korea...
Danciu? Niculescu man, not Danciulescu. :)
Danciulescu won't be in the NT as long as he is in China, he knows that himself. He made that sacrifice when he left. I guess when Mutu comes back maybe Piturca will find others to play next to him.

eugenius said:
the link doesn't work.
It does, but you must right-click, and choose "Save Target As..."

Niculescu scored another freekick today, again with the Koreans watching. :frownani:

Dinamo-Online.net said:
Claudiu, ramai cu noi !

Este unul din cei mai buni atacanti pe care Dinamo i-a avut in ultimul deceniu. Loviturile libere le executa aproape perfect de unde si-a tras chiar porecla Tomahawk, de la rachetele ghidate de mare precizie americane. Ii datoram in mare proportie titlul din 2002 si intr-una putin mai mica pe cel din 2004, unde alaturi de Danciulescu au facut ca atacul lui Dinamo sa starneasca fiori dusmanilor. A plecat in Italia unde dupa 3 luni si-a dat seama ca mai bine isi baga un bat undeva si ramanea la echipa lui de suflet. Unde dealtfel a si revenit, fericit, contrar sfaturilor binevoitoare a celor care profita de pe urma lui zi si noapte. Alaturi de ceilalti a reusit sa ingroape echipa lui Ahmetov, invatandu-i fotbal pe acei imbuibati de bani. Este un caine adevarat, un caine cum am dori sa fie toti in echipa. Da, ati ghicit, e vorba de Claudiu Niculescu, omul a carui devotament fata de clubul nostru ne-a lasat masca si care a determinat conducerea sa renunte la bani multi pentru el. Ei bine, Claudiu este iarasi in pericol sa se iroseasca plecand la cine stie ce echipa obscura dintr-o tara unde fotbalul a aparut din intamplare. E vorba iarasi de bani, 7 cifre, comisioane, smenuri, cine stie ce altele. Cineva acolo insa uita ca plecarea lui Niculescu, colaborata cu cea a lui Danciu inseamna de fapt inmanarea titlului de campion lui Ciocoiu si compania de faliti din Ghencea. E drept ca avem altii, dar nici unul dintre ceilalti nu va putea compensa plecarea lui Claudiu, odata prin stil de joc iar a doua oara prin aportul moral pe care Clau-Gol il aducea in sanul familiei Dinamo. Niculescu este un om care poate castiga singur un meci. Un om al carui sut poate inclina o balanta care sta in echilibru. NU SCAPATI ASA USOR DE EL DOMNILOR, CACI PARERILE DE RAU SUNT INTOTDEAUNA TARDIVE IAR TIMPUL NU POATE INTOARCE INAPOI DECIZIILE GRESITE !

·
Registered
16,905 Posts
Niculescu has nothing to do in the NT. He never performed at a european level. When Dinamo needed him this season he didn´t even score once

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The Rumaniac said:
Niculescu has nothing to do in the NT. He never performed at a european level. When Dinamo needed him this season he didn´t even score once
I agree about the NT, he shouldn't come near, but neither should a lot of players in there right now.
But he has scored at European level; he got two goals against Shakhtar Donetsk last season that helped win that tie.
He has scored 7 or 8 I think this season, plus he scored in the Cup final. He bottles the big games though, I agree. He has only scored once against Rapid and thats it.
Niculescu is one of those 100% Divizia A players that is only suited to that league and hardly anything else. The crap defending helps him, but he takes advantage of that very well and more than many of Romania's strikers who take the hard way round instead.

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
judging by the clips, it looks like he could do a job in one of the top leagues.
very clean striker of the ball.

whats he like in these big games? a "sulker"? goes around with his down that sort of thing?

you guys desribe him like a player from the Hungarain league.... great goals and scoring againts "ordinary" teams and situations but when it gets to big games he never turns up.

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bentex said:
judging by the clips, it looks like he could do a job in one of the top leagues.
very clean striker of the ball.

whats he like in these big games? a "sulker"? goes around with his down that sort of thing?

you guys desribe him like a player from the Hungarain league.... great goals and scoring againts "ordinary" teams and situations but when it gets to big games he never turns up.
He hits shots very very well; strong and accurate, and his freekick from the left side of the D are to rival anyone, but apart from that and some surpirse quick creativity here and there he doesn't have much to stand out with. Reminds me of van Hooijdonk.

In the big games he isn't a sulker but just doesn't seem to turn up and get the ball. I mean, he scored 2 goals against Shakhtar Donetsk last season in UEFA Cup (one was the overheadkick at the end of the clip), and a goal against Rapid last season when Dinamo lost 4-3, but thats pretty much it.

I don't think he would be anything special in a big league. He is strictly suited to Divizia A IMO. He used to play for Genoa in Itlay but came back after a dissappointing season. For a target man like him you need to be able to read the play very well and know where you stand in the game; you can do that casually in Divizia A and have it pay off, but in the big leagues its a different thing; he wouldn't last. I think Turkey wouldn't do him bad, but he won't go there.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
the link doesn't work

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
It does man, don't just click it though normally, right-click, and choose Save Target As...

:)

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think he could be good for the NT also. He's a player who could make the difference. And shooting a ball is the same at every level so he could be an option upfront.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts