2K views 94 replies 11 participants last post by  nEEbz 
#1 ·

...............Seaman
Lauren...Adams....Campbell..Cole
Ljungberg..Vieira..Edu......Pires
.............Bergkamp
.......................Henry

arguably 6 world class players through the spine of the side. :thumbsup:

Pires, Ljungberg and Bergkamp and Henry in their pomp.

..............Lehmann
Lauren.....Kolo...Campbell..Cole
Ljungberg..Vieira..Gilberto..Pires
...............Bergkamp
........................Henry

only 3 through the spine of the side this time, Henry in outrageous form though, Den still going strong and Bob and Fred still scoring goals.

2006 :scared:

...........Lehmann
Lauren..Kolo..Sendo..Cole
Fred....Fab...Gilberto..Reyes
..........Adebayor
...................Henry

only Henry is world class now, with Kolo having a chance through the spine, the goals have dried up from wide, plus injuries and lack of confidence, playing at low tempo so on.

what can we conclude from this ?

See less See more
#3 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
Since the third and last team you presented is hardly one you been able to use consistantly over the season I would say the conclusion is simple. There is to many new faces and these new faces need to be really great players to make it work. Especially considering the quality of the ones they replaced. While the dipping form of the once succesful players could be explain just by this (enviroment being different) I personally believe at least Pires "lost it".

#4 ·
LordPersie said:
that we should never have sold vieira?
is that all? ;)

perhaps 2 or 3 signings in the 23-27 age group with a bit of knowhow and experience wouldn't have gone amiss either.

if you aint got world class then experience can help a lot when you play against shit sides trying to kick you off the park.

#6 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
What a brilliant question. I am so excited that I can't type properly for now. :D

The simple conclusion is that all those sides were shit and this is your best side because it has played the best in the UCL tournament. :cool: There are so many conclusions to draw. The list is endless but I have summarized it bluntly and effectively.

Jane ... how many stops are you from C_o_c_K-fosters? :tongue:

#7 ·
Haroon said:
The simple conclusion is that all those sides were shit and this is your best side because it has played the best in the UCL tournament.
2002 played much better in UCL than this side did, we beat good sides then rather than the rubbish we have played this season. :stuckup:

if you think this side is better than the 2002 side then you really are not just mental but very ill. :scared: :pp

#8 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
2006 :scared:

...........Lehmann
Lauren..Kolo..Sendo..Cole
Fred....Fab...Gilberto..Reyes
..........Adebayor
...................Henry

only Henry is world class now, with Kolo having a chance through the spine, the goals have dried up from wide, plus injuries and lack of confidence, playing at low tempo so on.

You don't think Cole is world class?

#10 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
2002 played much better in UCL than this side did, we beat good sides then rather than the rubbish we have played this season. :stuckup:
Oh come of it already you sicko. :tongue: This Arsenal side was the first one to defeat Real in Madrid. You kept a clean sheet as well. Apart from that you won your group convincingly for the FIRST TIME ever. :tongue: You know how to play in Europe now. This is how it looks. It was never like this. The Arsenal and the UCL nights was like a comedy movie on a Sports channel. :D

if you think this side is better than the 2002 side then you really are not just mental but very ill. :scared: :pp
What do you mean by "IF"? :eekani:I know it and I am dead sure about it. You can call me whatever you want but I am not budging from this one! :fero:

This Arsenal side puts all those past circus acts to shame with 5 World Class players not being able to do shit on the pitch year after year! :tongue:

The Arsenal 2005-6 i.e. Blackcurrants or whatever are the best Arse side of the last 10 years! :star: :stuckup:

My psychiatrist says Hi to you.

#12 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
yes i do but i was talking about through the spine of the side, the most important area especially in tough away matches.
Ah, seen. :D

Personally I think Kolo and Cesc are just about what I consider to be world class, especially the K-Dog. He rarely makes mistakes, is an excellent marker and has a turn of pace that not many strikers have. :thumbsup:

#13 ·
Haroon said:
Oh come of it already you sicko. :tongue: This Arsenal side was the first one to defeat Real in Madrid.
wow, Real Madrid :eekani: they are the worst side we have played this year, utterly clueless throughout, you should start watching football rather than reading your history books. :pp

they let Puskas and Di Stefano go 40 years ago mate, Gento is no longer with them either, even Makelele has gone and is now playing for some team in Fulham. ;)

#14 ·
Sir Leonardo said:
Ah, seen. :D

Personally I think Kolo and Cesc are just about what I consider to be world class, especially the K-Dog. He rarely makes mistakes, is an excellent marker and has a turn of pace that not many strikers have. :thumbsup:

K-Dog ? :howler:

Kolo i think is yes, but he's been great this season, i want another great season and he will definitely be world class.

#16 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
wow, Real Madrid :eekani: they are the worst side we have played this year, utterly clueless throughout, you should start watching football rather than reading your history books. :pp

they let Puskas and Di Stefano go 40 years ago mate, Gento is no longer with them either, even Makelele has gone and is now playing for some team in Fulham. ;)
History is still history. A strong Juve side couldn't defeat them last season but you lot did! Real has been a freak show for some time. You're the first foreign side to do it. I can't say English coz none of them are in the side! :tongue:

I'll still stand by what I said. :stuckup:

#23 ·
Sir Leonardo said:
According to history Serie A* are our bitches. :thumbsup:

* = except Fiorentina. :pp
Now why would you go on and make a silly mistake like Slur Alice and Felix the Cat by making a Serie A comparison without including the reference standard in Europe for that league which is us.

We played you and we owned you. :devil: Now run before I smack your bottom. :tongue:

#25 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
we played them off the pitch in both matches, they were very lucky.
:D

Lucky sucky tucky plucky ... whatever! You get points for winning, not entertaining. :tongue: Sometimes I feel for my beloved little friends here. You misguide them a lot. :eekani:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.