Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you read this ? I give a short translation.

Fenerbahçe fans are always complaining about the fact that Galatasaray should have no right to be helped by the government to buy Aslantepe area. They should first know the following facts before criticizing.

1) The place, where the Sükrü Saraçoglu stadium stays today, was called "Papazin Cayiri" in the past, and was sold to Fenerbahçe by the government to 1 Turkish Lira.

2) When the capacity of Sükrü Saraçoglu stadium was extended from 20.000 to 55.000, which plan, which project was used ? Who validated this project ? With which rule ?

3) As the Chamber of Architects was very strongly against that, is it true that Fenerbahçe Sports Club bought the Kenan Evren College, an historic monument, will destroy it and make trade with it ? If it is true, is it conform to the rules ?

4) Is it true that it is forgotton to build the place where Fenerbahçe Sports Club will build its building and that it won't be conform to the laws ?

5) Most important, should those who say that Aslantepe is the property of the people first not explain how they got Samandira (Fenerbahçe Sports Club training facilities) for free ? Especially in a forst zone. What was the rule which allowed Fenerbahçe to get that for free ?

We wrote here only 5 points but they are hundreds of affairs like that, but nobody is speaking from them. They always try to have the Anatolian clubs near from them, talking from the double standard, like they did for the TV rights but they are not irreproachable. Galatasaray bought the right to use the Seyrantepe area, conforming to the laws. Hopefully, they will do the rest in 15 days, by paying for the ground. If somebody doesn't agree, he just has to open a lawsuit and not to speak unnecessarily.

As some were taking 0 points in Champions League and humilating Turkey, Galatasaray, by winning the UEFA Cup in 2000, made publicity for Turkey, in the value of $ 4,6 Billions. But at that moment, Galatasaray didn't get the pay of this performance. If Fenerbahçe had done the same performance, we all remember that Ali Sen (ex-Fenerbahçe president) said that he would have got a ground and a stadium for free. When somebody is speaking he has to look History, to think about, and to speak knowing that. There is no need to discuss for nothing.

With al our respects and our salutations

Galatasaray Fans

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:...omac.com.tr/gal103.html+"İşte+O+E-mail"&hl=fr

http://www.internetspor.com/v3/haber.php?haberID=7729

Well what do you think of that ? I just read that on the internet...

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Here we go again...
Everyone draw your swords...
Engarde!

·
*the drum drum*
42,914 Posts
For a start, two wrongs rarely make a right..

So if you insist on moaning about what Fener may have done in the past, do as you please. But bringing this up to justify the wrongs that your club has done or is planning to do is just stupid..

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tolga said:
For a start, two wrongs rarely make a right..

So if you insist on moaning about what Fener may have done in the past, do as you please. But bringing this up to justify the wrongs that your club has done or is planning to do is just stupid..
First of all, I don't know wether what is written is true. The guy who wrote the text himself only ask "is it true ?"

But if it is true, I don't think that Fener fans can criticize any help the government could give to Galatasaray, owing to the fact Fenerbahçe seems to have much profited from the government's help.

I want to know the opinion of everybody about what I translated.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
galatasaray-fr;

Don't search for the 'truth' on matters like these because you can't find it. In Turkiye, everyone (especially at this level) is a pro at covering their tracks or legitimizing anything they do. If they do it-it becomes legit.
Unfortunately that's always been the case, though it's slowly changing nowadays.

The truth is everchanging in Turkey, depending on the power structure.

What the heck, I couldn't resist:
"You want the truth?
You can't handle the truth!"
:D

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
We helped in an other forum!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts