Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I surprised that there was not a thread about this cup :dazed: Because Neftci showed perfect performance! ;) We lost only in final against home side - Lokomotiv Moscow...

Bravo Neftchi!!! :thmbup:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Neftchi perfomed a good game this year in Moscow. However, I still think Neftchi shall find new players, as Vidadi and Mahmud are too old.
As for the final match, well, we were lucky and unlucky the same time. Lucky because Loko hit the post twice. Unlucky because linesman was from Russia and he gave lots of wrong offside calls. Anyways, IRELI NEFTCHI!:)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I have never heard of this Cup....is it any good?

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Cengo

This is a champion's cup for former soviet republics. It is pretty good, but it used to be even better, and it attracts lots of scouts who are looking for new talents.

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Understoddd.....so have any Azeri clubs ever won this Cup?

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Azeri Nesta!

·
Registered
24 Posts
:happy: Thank You for greeting! I am very glad to take part in disscusion about our NT! Special thank to RossoNeri_Baku for introducing me this site! :cool:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AZERI_NESTA said:
:happy: Thank You for greeting! I am very glad to take part in disscusion about our NT! Special thank to RossoNeri_Baku for introducing me this site! :cool:
You are welcome! :)

Forza AZERBAIJAN!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts