Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
what about this idea?...we will vote for a common avatar from many avatars given from us (barca fans)...and when the voting is finished , all barca fans will have a common and cool avatar...;) :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Westlife? I think it looks like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky after the car crash.:tongue:

No offence labas, only jokeing around.;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
im going 2 make WAR between us and reall fans coz i send the avatar that says **** madrid in their fourm

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
nas4barca said:
im going 2 make WAR between us and reall fans coz i send the avatar that says **** madrid in their fourm
You are very naive, if you think that will work. Sorry but nobody pay attention to such things for a long time here in Xtratime. :D :D

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
so what is ur last decision.....

we must accept one of those...so which one u consider....?

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
labas, if you clean the spots on your face we`ll use you avatar. I just wondering, how could Nou Camp service men allow to our spot friend to come and see the stadium? May be it was some act of charity? Something like "every red can visit Nou Camp for free". Robban, do we have such charity programms?

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
to Laska kolbaska

excuse him...he wanna see a giant and beautiful stadium coz the haven't....:D :D :D ;) :) sentiago bernabue :yuck::yuck:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Labas> Yes, it`s for kids in wheelchairs and retarted once who get to see the players and visit the stadium etc. PR for the club. Maybe that`s what happend?;) :tongue:

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
so really,

do u accept this idea or refuse it...just tell me...anyone has a nice avatar, plzzzzz put it here...
and thx...

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
it is a nice idea, but it seems none care, what about barca logo avatar or barca sign....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts