Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The list this time includes 25 players and non of them from local team's (so far) aas he's going to call another three players and they are El Pato or Lux, Mascherano and Lucho. Plus that three players will not be able to play against Bolivia on 26 and they are Zanetti, Saviola and Placente coz of two yellow cards.

Gk:
Leonardo Franco.

DF:
Roberto Ayala, Nicolás Burdisso, Fabricio Coloccini, Gabriel Heinze, Gonzalo Rodríguez, Gabriel Milito and Leandro Cufré.

MD:
Esteban Cambiasso, Leonardo Ponzio, Aldo Duscher, Lucas Bernardi, Javier Zanetti, Lionel Scaloni, Juan Pablo Sorín, Diego Placente, Clemente Rodríguez, Juan Riquelme, Pablo Aimar and Maximiliano Rodríguez.

FW:
Hernán Crespo, Javier Saviola, Luciano Figueroa, Luciano Galletti and César Delgado.

My thoughts:
1. As I heard from guys that the match against Bolivia will include many local players than any match before and to put in mind its not a friendly match which is unique BTW, I really was looking to see this happen.

2. If Pekerman is really calling the players which doing their best, so he should call Veron, Solari, Samuel and Tevez... not to include Duscher and Cufre.

Really I need to know what's going on with Solari!!! the guy is doing everything with Real, some times players like Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo and teh rest of Real players can't do any thing unless Solari enters and find the net or set up a chance for them to score, WHY THEY ARE IGNORING HIM???????????????????????

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I really hope he calls Lux instead of Abbondanzieri. I also hope he calls Palacio (tho it seems highly unlikely).

Duscher & Scaloni won't see any action for sure (I hope!)

The starting 11 should look like this:

------------ Lux (please let it be him!)

------- Ayala --- Burdisso

Rodriguez----------------Heinze

---------- Mascherano

Aimar---------------------Juanpi

--------- Juan Roman

---Crespo ---------- Chelito

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
Why no Samuel? And where is Rosales? I agree with most of the rest, would add Tevez, Lucho, Mascherano and Lux. I haven't seen Lux in action tbh, but I've heard alot about him and he can't be worse than 'El Pato'...

I agree with Loco's line up for the first game, but I'd prefer G.Rodriguez over Burdisso. Zanetti and Saviola to return to the line up for the second game.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
You are an innovator Loquito, not because of the names, because of the positions, btw please at least Sorin as a three (LB), come on in the middle he passes half time in the floor, and why not use one of the best there in the world, when he can use a real mildfielder, give me that man...btw Duscher again????? cortala Jose, cortala que vas a perder un legionario la puta madre, Loco jugatela y pnelo a Lucho de 8 CAGON!!! jejejeje

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I didn't see Lucho's name on the list.

Also, we both know that Sorin will be fielded as a seven, giving Heinze the chance to play the three as he's so used to in Manure.

PS - They showed an old Racing/ River game ('96) at the Monumental which ended 4 x 3 in favor of River. I mention this because Sorin scored on that game. There was none better at the LB possition than him. Maybe he should cut his hair and the skill will come back. (Fuertes scored one for Racing on that occation :D)

·
18,041 Posts
..hey I was thinking the same, phone to the Kaiser, at least he will look less clumsy this last years continues electric moves (in the worse sense) he is doing..but when he plays his original position he calms down, I tell since bielsa and wwhatever whom use Sorin or Zanetti as mids, is a manifestation of cowardice, of using players that being defenders are skill, but still defenders just in cause, and they do not realize the damage they do to the poor Roman, Aimar, Andes that has to play with them, instead Zanetti or Sorin appaering with space and surprise are blast, I will never get it...

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I put Sorin in the smae bag as Roberto Carlos. When was the last time you saw either of one defending anywhere on the pitch? Yet you see them both in the opponents area all the time, trying all sorts of ridiculous ari stunts.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Y esta? Te gusta better?

------------ Lux (please let it be him!)

------- Ayala --- Heinze

Rodriguez----------------Sorin

---------- Mascherano

L. Gonzalez---------------Aimar

--------- Juan Roman

--- Crespo ---------- Delagado

·
18,041 Posts
.. but is a coaches fault, I can't deny his ability to appear as 9, but watching everytime he receive a ball there falling when hitting ithe ball s ridiculous, the other, el Pupi lost himself, starts to dribble like a pac man, not having the less idea where to go, or whom to give the ball or he gives it to someone when burning...and EVERY time they are back in their role, they from good to great, is just plain stupid..

Other thing, what the hell with that lately stuff (pre Copa America (since Passarella)- after Olympics), taking the Uruguay game out) of almost carrying the ball one metre beside the other player, stand at him, sign him, publishing in newspapers, and finally passing it??????? what is that?????; why too give the ball to a guy marked by three? why always leaving that guy, if he is lucky, alone to deal with them?

...lo ves al tipo y le gritas a la tele (estoy mas rayado que una mula): "no se la pases tenela, mete un cambio un de frente".. y no el muy pelotudo va se y se la da?????; contra Mexico fue insoportable, contra Alemania tambien, con Passarella los pases cortos eran como una escusa para decir, che no hacemos solo pases largos, y jugamos de semi contra.

Lo mas comico con Passarella que cuando las papas quemaban contra Holanda, Veron se jugo un partido como en Estudiante o Boca, como el viejo gran 8 que era, no alcanzo, pero dio gusto verlo jugar asi.

Ultimamente, cuando queman (y lo peor es que se les empiezan a quemar al minuto 2 del segundo tiempo), vuelta al pre 2002: Todo OLLAZO!! por eso no quiero a Crespo, mas alla de mi antipatia, es todo ollazo, todo pase largo, y si se la das para una pared...olvidate, yo no niego su clase (culo tambien? como Palermo, Inzaghi) para embocarla, pero te termina matando el juego de todo el equipo.

Por eso la onda eran los pibes que encontro Bielsa, jugar a ese estilo: teniendola, y presionando, PERO A VECES, porque Marcelo los terminaba liquidando a todos, sino era en el partido, pasaba en el tercero, pero los fulminaba.
Eso si la solidaridad para mostrarse, el gambetear y tocar, del equipo Olimpico: un placer, agregale lo que te dije, los nombres de Jose: Aimar, Roman, Saviola, y otros + menos rigidez en dibujo tactico, y sobre todo permitirle, como el otro dia a Palacio que busque el lugar donde dañar, y listo el pollo...pero NO!!!...somos argentinos, vuelta a los caprichos: Duscher, etc.. y vuelta a A MI libreto Y NADA MAS, como si el anterior de Jose, variandole el tema de la rigidez y las cosas que dije no eran parecidos. De echo Bielsa se parecio a Jose en esos momentos olimpicos y Jose se esta pareciendo ultimament a Bielsa en la eleccion de algunos jugadores; somos un quilombo, yo no lo entiendo, le tengo fe por descubrir a tantos jugadores de talento, y como jugaban sus equipos, pero ya no se q' pasa, Tocalli se esta metiendo demasiado?, que se yo, yo queria dormir con frazada y ultimamente tengo un cagazo, de que me salga con Roman solo, Scaloni, Duscgher, Sorin y Zanetti al medio, POR FAVOR NO!!!!!!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I think Saviola won;t get a chance to play regularly ever again. Now, Riquelme and Aimar together sharing the play-making durties, we'll see in the Colombia game for sure.

Pekerman is going to give Scaloni, Duscher, and the rest a final chance to prove they can play. Those who fail will be sent packing never to be seen in the NT again.

PS -Judging by the people he called, Sorin will play on the left no matter what, but it's not all a complete loss. Zanetti will surely be playing as a RB on the second game.

·
18,041 Posts
..let's hope, and let's hope don't happen some Piojo against Brazil goal, the pradigm of stupidity, two WC cost that goal, jejejje

·
18,041 Posts
..sorry three putas...

·
18,041 Posts
damn is not working..well Loco use your imagination...jajaja

·
Registered
699 Posts
Batigol9 said:
The list this time includes 25 players and non of them from local team's (so far) aas he's going to call another three players and they are El Pato or Lux, Mascherano and Lucho. Plus that three players will not be able to play against Bolivia on 26 and they are Zanetti, Saviola and Placente coz of two yellow cards.

Gk:
Leonardo Franco.

DF:
Roberto Ayala, Nicolás Burdisso, Fabricio Coloccini, Gabriel Heinze, Gonzalo Rodríguez, Gabriel Milito and Leandro Cufré.

MD:
Esteban Cambiasso, Leonardo Ponzio, Aldo Duscher, Lucas Bernardi, Javier Zanetti, Lionel Scaloni, Juan Pablo Sorín, Diego Placente, Clemente Rodríguez, Juan Riquelme, Pablo Aimar and Maximiliano Rodríguez.

FW:
Hernán Crespo, Javier Saviola, Luciano Figueroa, Luciano Galletti and César Delgado.

My thoughts:
1. As I heard from guys that the match against Bolivia will include many local players than any match before and to put in mind its not a friendly match which is unique BTW, I really was looking to see this happen.

2. If Pekerman is really calling the players which doing their best, so he should call Veron, Solari, Samuel and Tevez... not to include Duscher and Cufre.

Really I need to know what's going on with Solari!!! the guy is doing everything with Real, some times players like Zidane, Figo, Ronaldo and teh rest of Real players can't do any thing unless Solari enters and find the net or set up a chance for them to score, WHY THEY ARE IGNORING HIM???????????????????????

Totally with you on Solari....talent wasted.......I guess he's making it harder for himself by his willingness to sit on the Real bench.

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
Tevez, D'Allessandro, Samuel, Veron and Solari should be in the squade that are going to Germany, other than that I would be totally frustrated!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Forget it, Veron has nothing to offer anymore to Argentina. Too many bad memories with him and to get the best out of him, you need sacrifice Roman's role and I don't think so. Roman with tranquility and trust is magic, Veron while remain Veron.

Solari, Sandro, Tevez, Samuel => no argument, but only if their form is acceptable.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
please no delgado!! loco's formation was good but i would use saviola has the support striker to crespo..... and no thanks veron had his chance last world cup, actually i shouldnt talk abotu veron .. i cant stand him!! sorry to his fans.... i cant wait for aimar - riquelme connection :D:D:D:D

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Saviola is suspended for the first match, hence Delgado cracking the first eleven.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts