Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what do u think of his choices!çç

he included surprise surprise- david james!
also nicky barmby...

who do u think he should have included ...and should have dropped!çç

i think he should have included matteo...
forget fowler--he`s still match unfit
forget ince-too old
forget the nevilles-both outta form

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He included the two Nevilles.........now things are really bad when these pair of twits are in the squad .
As for Fowler he has a couple of Testemonials for LFC and England have a couple of friendlies so he will play in these and if he is fit will go instead of COLE :)
Ince is too old but he has no other options , Batty would have went instead if he hadn't of died in the middle of the season .
Keegan hasn't got the players to chose form , IMHO that is ........

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think KK did allright. Wilcox, Ince, Parlor are not gonna be starters for England, at least not the 3 of them together, but individually each of them may provide something the team might need. For the same reason IMO he included the Neville Brothers, who are as ****ty as Matteo, but at least they have some experience and taste of success. If they prove that they still can serve their country they'll stay, if not, then... arrivederci. But what so good about Matteo? Maybe he'll become an ok player in the future, but at this moment, again in my opinion, he's one of the worst players in Liverpool.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok matteo is certainly not one of the star players at the club...but this season ..even though i hoesntly dislike him..i should admit he's improved a lot!

and he is certainnly better than phil neville!
i just don't get it!he's hardly played this season...and all the times he played..he hasn't really been convincing!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phil Neville is crap. Graeme Le Saux is useless (and unfit, fortunately!). England has no other natural left-backs/left-wingbacks in the squad. That sums it up.

So if KK is now thinking of using Wilcox/Barmby(??)/Macca for left-wingback, I don't think it's gonna work, as none of them are known for their defensive qualities.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too bad England don't have someone like Overmars or Giggs.

Le Saux will be played by Keegan because he's about the only talented left-footed player they have, but he will be majorly unfit, since he hasn't played since October.

Cole has really found form with England, but should be selected ahead of Fowler. Fowler has got even less international experience than Cole.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no le saux hasn't been picked as far as my poor memory is still [email protected]!!!!!

anyway yes matteo is definitely better than phil neville!

both nevilles' forms have been quite poor !!!

i think either macca or wilcox will play on left wing-back.!!!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I have to say Dom would have been a better choice than Phil Neville, he can play centreback as well as on the left, and with Phil Neville, Gerrard, Dyer in the squad we have plenty down the right

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW,,,i'd just like to know what's the natural position for kieron dyer.!???

is it right winger or striker!???
i;'m kinda confused ..cos before gullit bought him..he was described as a striker...
but at newcastle he plays at right midfield..
and in england he plays right wingback..

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I agree there Loose Moose, he's so versatile it's unreal, kind of like young Stevie Gerrard!
Thankfully LFC got one of them playing for us! :)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
What do you think about Muzzy??
Do you think you missed a lot by him not being called in to the national team??

First of all, what is he like as a player??
He was called in to the Turkish National but i have never seen him playing!!
What are his strenghts and weaknesses??

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i haven't really seen much of izzet but i think he can play at left or centre midfield or/and defence...

if he were to play in centre mid or defence..there are plenty of english players ahead of him...
but on the left side..maybe he would have had a chance to play...

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey!
i heard jason wilcox will be withdrawn cos he got injured and will undergo knee operation immediately!

so gareth barry will probably take his place...what u think of this guy!??
i don't really know much of him...but as far as i heard he made huge progress this year

but still he's very much inexperienced!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts