Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which comfirmed transfers are there for Parma during the summer?

Which players are going away, and which are coming?

For example; Bresciano's transfer to Parma, what happend?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Only Bonera is 100% confirmed.

Bresciano to Parma and the departure of Cannavaro are also pretty much certain. Then there's the Evanilson mystery as well...

But other than this I just think it's more or less credible rumours. Too many to write down though...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate when you hear that a players has signed for Parma, and then it turns up that he never did sign for Parma or he later signs for another club.

For example; Lauren had signed for Parma, then Arsenal bought him...what the hell!!!

As for Evanilson; he's never gonna come to Parma!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We dont need him either, with Diana and Sartor.

Some players we are confirmed interested at are Tedesco of Perugia and Guardalben and Matuzalem of Piacenza. And apparently we have already closed deals for Bresciano and that Zapata guy of River Plate.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whatz up wit Milosevic?
Is he staying or what?

In fact; whatz gonna happen to all our players that are loaned out?
Torrisi, Falsini, Mangone, Mboma, Milosevic, P Cannavaro, Montano...

Who's staying and who's not?

Anybody know?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Amo,
I read that Chievo wanted Zapata as well just the other day so I wouldn't count on him just yet... The same is true for Bresciano as well, although that deal seems to be more certain.

As for Evanilson. What do you think about the rumours that link Sartor to britain? (Chelsea/West Ham/Rangers) That's the only opening I see for the brazilian... Although I don't want him as he seems to be less than thrilled to join Parma.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Ah well, its not like I'm dieing to have Zapata. If Chievo wants him, perhaps we are after Manfredini?

Regarding Sartor, its normal that he is wanted by English teams since he had a decent seasons. I like him but I dont mind if he goes, since I believe Diana will be first choice next season (he already is right now). We'll have to replace him though... Evanilson would be a good solution for that, although it doesn't seem likely.

I'm really on getting Tedesco for our midfield. He is great and would add some steel and leadership.

Tardini, I doubt anyone bar P.Cannavaro or Montano have future at Parma. But I think those two along with Gilardino will stay one more season on loan.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I just wanted to point out that Zapata isn't more than another rumour at the moment. ;)

It's been very quiet about Tedesco lately. More talks about Liverani, Donati, Baronio, Berson and Baseggio. I guess we'll see soon enough. The main thing is that we hang on to Lamouchi and Appiah.

Finally, what's the deal on Gilardino? Do we have any rights on him or not?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
That it isnt mentioned every day doesn't mean its quiet. I really think we'll get Tedesco. After all, he is the only one who we know we have been negotiating for 100% confirmed, while the rest are rumors...

We own Gilardino I think. He is on loan at Verona. But he isn't ready yet.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
We own lots of players that COULD come back:

Mboma, Torrisi, Milosevic, Matuzalem, Cardone, Guardalben, P.Cannavaro, Gilardino, Evanilson...

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Alex is suppose to come back to Parma this summer and I suggest you guys give this young Brazillian prodigy a shot to play for your club this time, he may be inconsistent at times which is the last thing any club needs but when he's on-form he's all over the pitch, makes some amazing long shot which are dangerous for any kind of defense. He's been rusty because you guys loan him around everywhere but i would be happy to see him given a shot and i am sure he'd amaze you guys. :)

He's a great set-piece taker, dangerous free-kicks, he has a good link with Ronaldinho Gaucho if you're after him too ;) and he's only 23 years old! ;):cool::D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Alex is an even bigger mystery than Evanilson... Is he really supposed to come and play for us at last? Just about time if you ask me...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Bout our loaned out players, I think everybody who's gotten up in age is never coming back.
As for Matuzalem, Paulino and the rest of the young gang there is still possible they will come back.

I seriously don't think Evanilson will come to Parma. And even if I havn't seen much of him, I'm not so sure how he would perform in an Italian 4-4-2. Considering most brazilian "defenders" ability to defend. The same goes to Junior who I'm not so sure about as a left fullback.

Alex is one big ?. Considering he has nada serie A experience I have trouble seeing us give him trust in the team. But I still think he should be in the squad and given the chance in the copa and such and then judging on his performances, go from there.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
enola said:

I seriously don't think Evanilson will come to Parma. And even if I havn't seen much of him, I'm not so sure how he would perform in an Italian 4-4-2. Considering most brazilian "defenders" ability to defend. The same goes to Junior who I'm not so sure about as a left fullback.

Dortmund plays more a 5 man defense like we this season with 3 central defenders and Dédé and Evanilson on the sides, so I think for a straight 442 he is too weak in defense!:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts