Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do you seriously believe that zoff quits his job , which is the best coaching job in italy , because of the remarks of someone who knows nothing about football?!!
i mean before euro2000 , all the press said horrible things about zoff but he didnt leave , so why after reaching the final he leaves that behind...i am sure something happened and i would not be surprised if he actually was sacked or asked to resign or maybe he just wants a holiday......

personally , i have nothing aganst zoff in person,but i am happy to see him go,i would love to see cappello in charge,and let italy play beautiful football like roma or lazio..italy has the players to do so...on paper and with vieri italy is in the TOP 5 in the world..vieri is brilliant , totti and fiore magic,maldini and nesta stability,abd buffon is talented...so no need to play for extra time and penalties..attack and kill teams..

L

·
0 Posts
KHALID said:

do you seriously believe that zoff quits his job , which is the best coaching job in italy , because of the remarks of someone who knows nothing about football?!!
i mean before euro2000 , all the press said horrible things about zoff but he didnt leave , so why after reaching the final he leaves that behind...i am sure something happened and i would not be surprised if he actually was sacked or asked to resign or maybe he just wants a holiday......

personally , i have nothing aganst zoff in person,but i am happy to see him go,i would love to see cappello in charge,and let italy play beautiful football like roma or lazio..italy has the players to do so...on paper and with vieri italy is in the TOP 5 in the world..vieri is brilliant , totti and fiore magic,maldini and nesta stability,abd buffon is talented...so no need to play for extra time and penalties..attack and kill teams..
i think zoff did a great job! i was suprised how well dilivio played-who i thought.the defence unbeatable! lets not forget that they lost buffon before the tournament, and the midfield with fiore and pessotto albertini etc-they looked really good and thats zoff's job. after the loss zoff said it best, you have to put the oppnant away which gli azzuri did'nt do, thanks delpiero.
he is the perfect man for the job, and i'll trade a european cup for a world cup anyday-forza azzuri. remember france, the devil will soon ask for payments.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Why is this a separate thread when there already is a thread called "Zoff quits"? You guys drive me crazy with this. I have to read seven threads about the same topic. Every guy with an answer makes a new thread.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Falcao, I know exactly waht you mean! I find myself wishing over and over that there was a way to combine topics that are saying the same thing. It happens all over these boards, not just here.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
It's because of that F***ing Berlusconi!! :(
Let Zoff become a Lazio president again.
He's doing his best for Italy, who would expect that Italy will play in the final????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts