Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really hope u beat man utd in the 2 leg i watched the first one and u totaly outclassed man utd i hope more of the same i am a man city fan so i hate man utd SO COME ON MILAN i want gattuso to criple keane and fortune horrible player got a chip on his shoulder i wud love somebody to chin him

·
Registered
10 Posts
shyne said:
i really hope u beat man utd in the 2 leg i watched the first one and u totaly outclassed man utd i hope more of the same i am a man city fan so i hate man utd SO COME ON MILAN i want gattuso to criple keane and fortune horrible player got a chip on his shoulder i wud love somebody to chin him
Bitter as ever? Can I just ask what European football has to do with you?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
shyne, have you noticed that when foriegners talk about 'Manchester' as a football team... they're not talking about 'citeh'.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Shane Bluck said:
Bitter as ever? Can I just ask what European football has to do with you?
Well, Steve McManaman a City player has more CHamps League (2) than any of ManU players, how about that. :D

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
The bitter blue wants us to lose in a fixture his team are very very unlikely to play in. :D

This thread would be quite funny if it wasn't so desperate.

·
Registered
43,409 Posts
Alter Ego said:
Well, Steve McManaman a City player has more CHamps League (2) than any of ManU players, how about that. :D
You can actually say the same about Paolo Maldini or Billy Costacurta - double teh CLs than ManU as a club alltogether.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
shyne said:
Oh how the blue half of our city would love that. Your just jealous because atleast when we get outclassed its against teams like Milan, not Bolton he he he he. Manchester will always be RED.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
shyne said:
good stuff, shyne :thumbsup:

I'm with you all the way especially about Fortune getting chinned, that would liven my viewing up a bit, perhaps Maldini can nut him in the last minute pnce the result is safe.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
good stuff, shyne :thumbsup:

I'm with you all the way especially about Fortune getting chinned, that would liven my viewing up a bit, perhaps Maldini can nut him in the last minute pnce the result is safe.
Maldini chinning Fortune ha ha you havin a laugh. Maldini wouldnt do that he might break a nail like the rest of his girly italian friends. They start anything Keano will sort them out. Ask Haaland :thumbsup:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
FiveMagics said:
Maldini chinning Fortune ha ha you havin a laugh. Maldini wouldnt do that he might break a nail like the rest of his girly italian friends. They start anything Keano will sort them out. Ask Haaland :thumbsup:
doesn't have to be Maldini, how about Stam ? or will Keano come to the rescue there as well ? :howler:

anyway, it's more probable that Rooney will nut the referee tbh. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
shyne said:

heheh ... dun worry milan gonna embarassed the man u.. it san siro everyone knows that milan rules here... so the game will follow milan's way :thmbup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Sorry thread closed.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
FiveMagics said:
Gattuso will belt Keane's face anyday. :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats wat i like to hear schumy to beat up that ****ing jipo keane did u see him go in at maldini last nite the ****ing dirty **** and any way who wants to be man utd there scum munich faced bastards

1 - 16 of 16 Posts