Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KingItaly .. Here is the News Bud :

Ya está todo listo para que Colo Colo inicie la gira por Australia. El plantel albo viajará al país de Oceanía el próximo 17 de julio donde disputará tres partidos amistosos, aseguró el coordinador del viaje de los albos a tierras australianas, Víctor Vives.

Colo Colo tomará el avión el próximo 17 de julio y llegará el 19, para posteriormente jugar el 20 y 24, en Sydney y Camberra respectivemente, con la selección olímpica australiana. El 27 se despedirá frente al Leeds Uniteds, de la primera división inglesa, en Melbourne.

Vives sostuvo que una de las exigencias que se le hizo al Cacique es jugar con el primer equipo, ya que tanto la selección como el Leeds lo harán con lo mejor de su plantilla.

Everything is ready for ColoColo's Australian Tour set to commence July 17th.....They WILL be travelling with the first team as per the host's request..
It will be a great opportunity to see in action Seb Gonzalez, Quinteros, Muñoz, Espina, Huaquipan, Lobos etc etc...

:cool::cap:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
RIPPED OFF :mad: always ripped off.............It is so bad living in Sydney. We never get any sport (well we did get the Olympics but Melbourne already had it 50 years before)

Ok yes I will see Colo Colo in Sydney (again ;) but this time the full team) and maybe in Canberra which is about 3 hours drive away but I cant go to Melbourne thats like 10 hours. Well maybe I could but we'll see.

Would be great to see the team in action kicking that aussies asses lol...

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
El .................. Why ripped off ???? They're going to play in your backyard one game................Arent they ??? :confused:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
SOrry I meant to say the big game Colo Colo vs Leeds Utd is in Melbourne like every other big game :rolleyes:

Melbourne deserve it, Sydney sux for sport anyway.

Anyway I will try be there for all 3 games but for sure the Sydney one.

btw do you know why Colo Colo have come to Australia twice so soon? Is it because Australia only recieved their youth team last time?

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EL MATADOR said:

btw do you know why Colo Colo have come to Australia twice so soon? Is it because Australia only recieved their youth team last time?
Probably, and thats why the article says they need to field their first team, since Leeds and the Youth Nt'l will have their best men.

BTW Colo is in the semis Vs Rangers // The Universidades go at it themselves....One of them will be in the finals..Hopefully Vs The Indio ;)

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
colocolo where do you get the news from?
I want to get info about when they arrive at the airport so i can get autographs.

Another reason why they come to Australia is due to their huge fan base (same as Leeds because of their Aussie contingent). They had 10,000 at the Marconi game for their youth team :eek: last time, all with Colo Colo jerseys. Too bad they lost 2-0.

Im looking forward to seeing Seba Gonzalez for the 2nd time :)

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Colo-Colo, the Team with the BEST Apertura Record bites the dust just before advancing to the two final games, deciding the Champion.
Its a shame, that after such great record they get nothing in return and now, after their programmed trip to Australia..they must focus their efforts in the Clausura if they wish to be part of the Libertadores 2003 !!!

:mute:

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It doesnt :glasses: like the Trip to Aussie Land is going to materialize .. :eek:
ALL 1st Division Teams in Chile will have to play a "Lightning" Tournament in July. to determine the 2 representatives to the Panamerican Cup.....

:mad:

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
What????

No way, please keep me informed colocolo.

I will hold off buying tickets for now.

I so want to see these games :(

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
EL MATADOR said:
What????

No way, please keep me informed colocolo.

I will hold off buying tickets for now.

I so want to see these games :(
EM ... Just keep tuned to this Thread as I promise to have all the info as soon as I get it !!!

;)

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Australia Update ............

Folks .... It seems that EVEN with the possible Copa Panamericana playoffs in between, ColoColo is making the programmed trip to the Island Nation on July 17 as previously scheduled.
With new kits from Puma, after dropping Nike and a 7 yrs relationship.
As I promised B4, I will keep posting here updates on the Trip as I get my hands on them.

:cool::cap:

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No news from the Indian Camp.....But as soon as I get additional info I will update it here.

;)

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The trip is on BUT the following will NOT make it to Australia:

Sebastián González, Francisco Huaiquipán & Luis Mena.

:cap:

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
colocolo why aren't they coming? Is it due to injuries or something?

By the way EL MATADOR, at least SBS are showing the Leeds-Colocolo game but on the Sunday on delay :groan:

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
King Italy said:
colocolo why aren't they coming? Is it due to injuries or something?

By the way EL MATADOR, at least SBS are showing the Leeds-Colocolo game but on the Sunday on delay :groan:
Sebastian Gonzalez has been loaned to Atlante of Mexico for ONE year and he has to report in Mexico city this PM, Monday July 15...Mena and Huaquipan are out with injuries..
So , actually its going to be still their most competitive Team minus Seb...Look out for the other Young Gun Quinteros, he's the other scoring machine for ColoColo.

;)

·
Registered
15,555 Posts
I am guessing there would be a couple of pissed off Aussie Chilenos at the moment :D

But why would colocolo loan him out if he is supposed to be such a star?

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Cuz colo colo are bankrupt :rolleyes: like every south american club (a lot more than Italian clubs)

Ill keep an eye on Quinteros. Ill see 2 games at the stadium and the game vs leeds on tv.

King Italy I thought the game was live on 7 yeh?

Well anyway Mexico is good for Seba. Hopefully it will leap Seba and Reinaldo into Europe where they can battle to partner Salas.

·
94,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
King Italy said:
I am guessing there would be a couple of pissed off Aussie Chilenos at the moment :D

But why would colocolo loan him out if he is supposed to be such a star?
As El Matador stated...Colo-Colo has to either loan or sell the :star:s as they become that....The $$ is priority No. 1 Now, Unfortunately for us the Fans of the beloved Indian Chief.

:cry:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts