Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if the loan contract between both Milan & Deportivo necessitates them signing the player at the end of june or not!!

In other words is there any possibilities that we can get him back?

Gentlemen this guy is a real talent!! We will be needing him next year for sure.. I watched R.Madrid vs Deportivo last saturday, & he was amazing!!
He's not tough, & he has a great tackling-timing,great consistency, great in the air, fast, & can be useful as a centre or a right defender!! Its would be a major loss if we let him go!!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
i don't think it is a loan. he was sold.

as far as i know he didn't wanted to be loaned.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
HB21 said:
he has a great tackling-timing,great consistency, great in the air, fast, & can be useful as a centre or a right defender!! Its would be a major loss if we let him go!!
and has a great haircut! :tongue:

I'm pretty sure he has gone permanently aswell... fee undisclosed I think...

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
He did shitty here and he was given a few chances, I thought I would feel worse about letting him go, but no. I am rather happy that he is playing well in la coruna, looks like all 3 parties benefited from it.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
well maldini isnt getting any younger and stam isnt young either. some young centre backs should be on the mind of galliani.

·
Registered
8,926 Posts
It would hav been useful for u guys if he stayed. Maldini and Stam are getting close to retirement and u will need other defenders to replace them because when Maldini retires that will be a sad day for Milan fans and football in general.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Bad move. He's gonna be a superstar in like five years. I really thought you guys realized that. Ohh well too late now

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
He never really performed when given the chance, and for a club like Milan, that usually means bye bye :stuckup:

PS: I'll be pleased if he plays well in La Liga, I think the free flowing playing style of La Liga will suit him better than the tactical discipline of Serie A.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
I don't think he was given a chance, and we used him as a right back a couple of times;

he's going to be a good defender, but the guys we have now have raised the bar so high it's going to take a very special youngster to allow some of our legends to retire with tranquility...

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Hmm I guess Inter will buy him and we'll have the next superstar defender...one who was sold by MIlan !

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
So let me guess, you're a Milan fan as well........if i was a true Milan fan like Paratroopa I would be pissed all these people just jump onto the MIlan bandwagon, a la Lav and you and many many others

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Glad Colo is doing well, but he is on a similar level than say Kluivert when he was with us, too much pressure to perform well, and if you are going to do well, you have George Weah and Roby Baggio to take a spot from
With Nesta, Maldini and Stam, Colo was a lost cause and I think most of us knew this. I was supportive but when i saw him play he looked lazy, I can't believe the way he played in that Coppa Italia game...
I think Carletto is used to players that when not playing, they contribute to the team as a whole when they either come in or talk in supportive fashion
Colo didn't really do either, and it is probably why our 2nd keeper is more than likely out

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Bernmilan1, what you are saying is that players who don't hustle for the team and don't give their all for a team effort are not Milan kind of players?

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Players that Ancelotti doesn't even consider, yes
It was seen with Rivaldo when he wasn't in the mood to play it costed him his career in Italy
Same thing with Colo
On the other hand, players like Brocchi always make the bench because they break their heart out for the team. There were times that Brocchi was on the bench and rivaldo on the stands

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Interesting, that is pretty interesting..Brocchi on the bench and Rivaldo in the stands, wow

I think we see a similar situation in Appiano with Mancio preferring players such as Karagounis over Davids..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts