Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Argentinian defender Fabricio Coloccini has asked AC Milan to allow him to spend another year on loan at Alaves.

"I want to stay in Spain and I would be more than happy to keep on playing in Vitoria," said Coloccini, who would cost Alaves £9 million.

"I have three options in my contract - to be bought, to be loaned for another year or to return to Milan. The second scenario would be preferable but I´d rather wait for my agent to come to Vitoria and then decide my future."

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani appears to be in agreement with the highly-rated youngster.

"We have to see if he will stay another year in Alaves or we will bring him back to Milan, although I think he'll spend another season at Vitoria," he said on Wednesday.

Coloccini, 20, has been a regular for Alaves this season - playing 28 games and scoring four goals - and Atletico Madrid are keen on signing the Argentinian to boost next season's Primera survival chances.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.