Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argentinian defender Fabricio Coloccini has asked AC Milan to allow him to spend another year on loan at Alaves.

"I want to stay in Spain and I would be more than happy to keep on playing in Vitoria," said Coloccini, who would cost Alaves £9 million.

"I have three options in my contract - to be bought, to be loaned for another year or to return to Milan. The second scenario would be preferable but I´d rather wait for my agent to come to Vitoria and then decide my future."

AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani appears to be in agreement with the highly-rated youngster.

"We have to see if he will stay another year in Alaves or we will bring him back to Milan, although I think he'll spend another season at Vitoria," he said on Wednesday.

Coloccini, 20, has been a regular for Alaves this season - playing 28 games and scoring four goals - and Atletico Madrid are keen on signing the Argentinian to boost next season's Primera survival chances.

·
Registered
579 Posts
These days, I don't blame Coloccini or Coco for wanting to play elsewhere. But Milan could use them both in our fresh start as they would add youth, pace, some true skill to the Milan starting 11.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts