Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think Is Collina the best ref in the World?Or do you think otherwise.I don't think he is,Nothing to do with the last game he Refereed with Milan,But I just think he's a little overrated.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I think he is great and Italys best referee. It should be noted that he have retired from international football and will retire from Italian soon (this may be his last year but I am not sure).

·
1st Tier Poster
51,538 Posts
Yes, I consider him the best. Of course he makes some poor decisions too once in a while, but less frequently than any other ref in the top level. And he can control the game very well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
If it wasn't for him ignoring Carvalho's wrestling Valdes to the ground, Barca would still be in the ucl. He is the most overrated referee in the history of the game. I seriously don't see where the fuss is about him. He is only a referee ffs.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Yes, I consider him the best. Of course he makes some poor decisions too once in a while, but less frequently than any other ref in the top level. And he can control the game very well.
Agreed, and that Valdes mistake is nothing on what Merk did....

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
most overrated referee :shades: ......ya :boxing:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
He will probably be beyond his retirement but I see little point dwelling on it when his retirement comes up soon

·
Registered
5,608 Posts
Overrated for sure. He's got a great personality and the physical apperance to match it, and his greatest strength no doubt comes from his ability to communicate effectively with the players on the pitch, but he's human too and prone to ill-judgement (Chelsea's goal against Barcelona). One of the best, sure, but not the best by a mile. Noone is, really.. you're only as good as your next error-free game.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
who's better then ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
He communicates a very strong and respectable impression with him when he goes on the field. I like his style and I think most players respect him, (it also helps that his looks sort of demand obediance...)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Isn't he simply out of this world?

Come on, he is from Mars if you didn't know :lick:

I would like to see him as a referee in the Premiership before he retires :thmbup:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Graham Poll! Always a good ref for Italian teams :D

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I watched one of collina's matches.I think it was france verses someone else. anyway, collina didn't make a single misake. Even the commentators said so. To me, he's the world's best :thumbsup:
It'll be sad when he goes :frownani:

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Zack said:
Come on, he is from Mars if you didn't know :lick:
Ofcourse, you can't possible think this is human :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts