Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is Collina a lazio fan?

he cost us the leauge and the cup!!!

he allowed us to play in a pool in the last game..

a he was the reffee in cup title between lazio and juv... he allowed an offside goal and a plenty i think,,
what do u think..

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Collina was,is and will always be a die hard Juve fan.He was exelent at Sunday.

Dont be too quick to blame him for the sunday game.It was probably a decision from the Italian Football Federation,not Collina.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If juve was winning 2-0 would have you suspended the match?

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that you haven't won because you have the wrong INZAGHI!!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Colina is not a Lazio fans... he's not a Juventus fan... he's the best referee in the world.
We did not lose because of him, we will not win or lose because of refs. in the future.
We lost because Perugia converted on the only shot they had inside the goal and we missed every chance we created.
Tough luck, but that's the way it is.

Don't try to look for rediculous explanations/excuses. We have only ourselves to blame.

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
When we thought Juve bribed referees, we were all just blaming someone for not winning lo scudetto according to you! And look what you're doing yourselves right now! You blame it on the weather, Collina, etc. Pretty irrational thoughts I'd say! You were just very unlucky that day. Nothing more, nothing less!
Start looking forward to next season and try to get over this awful experience. There's nothing you can do about it anymore, so why would you waste your time on it?!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 16-05-2000).]

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Always a pleasure having You here Lazia ( i hope I'm not creating difficulties for You at the Lazio forum by saying this :)).

Just one question (I may be too eager to interprete here :)):
When You use the past tense "when we thought that Juve...." does that mean Your sentiments have changed - or at least have been modified?

Ciao.

[This message has been edited by Glen (edited 16-05-2000).]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Glen,

Don't worry. You're not the one who creates difficulties. The ones who think that talking to Juventini is a disgrace do!
Anyway, I couldn't care less about their irrational way of thinking.

After looking at Cannavaro's goal(?) I was very upset. I saw another scudetto slipping through our fingers and needed someone to blame for it.
After being upset for about a day or two, I realized that DeSantis' mistake doesn't necessarily have to mean Juve bribed him!

BUT, watch out next season! I'm still a bit suspicious! ;)

Saluti!

Lazia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts