Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coldplay is perhaps one of the best bands in the world, and David Beckham could very well be the most notable metrosexual on the planet. Coldplay is better than Beckham.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is actually pretty hot, however Pamela doesnt have the panache of David Becks. And not to mention she isnt a supporter of fair trade..

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
hahahahah

i don't really see the hype in pam anderson...she's the product of excessive plastic surgeries

now selma hayek is a different story

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fangio said:
Coldplay is that Band that made "The Bends" nope? Beckham is better
However, Beckham doesn't understand that "floating on a tidal wave" is a hypothetical and figurative statement. Therefore, Coldplay is the better entity.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
i think you've just made the people at xtratime alot stupider with this thread. congratulations!

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
However, Beckham doesn't understand that "floating on a tidal wave" is a hypothetical and figurative statement. Therefore, Coldplay is the better entity
Beckham alal that has to understand is how to retire money from the bank, of course he might not get it, but for what reason God created women?
Entity? such a classy word, in such a grease comparisson; in fact might be too hard to determine who is better, is like: who has better stamina? Ozzy or Riquelme?

·
18,041 Posts
i think you've just made the people at xtratime alot stupider with this thread. congratulations!
thanxs, thought I don't think you needed any improvement

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Sarcasm is sneering, jesting, or mocking a person, situation or thing. It is often used in a humorous or ironic manner and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words.
;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BooM said:
I think your profile states you're a Manchester United supporter. Therefore, you are one comical person. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andy Christ said:
Coldplay is more overrated than Beckham. Most people at least acknowledge nowadays that Beckham is crap.
Ohh come on, how is Coldplay thaaat overated?

·
18,041 Posts
Coldplay is more overrated than Beckham. Most people at least acknowledge nowadays that Beckham is crap.
Don't know, I won't have such hope, more when you are turning people more stupid with this thread...why not leaving it in that they are overhype? sounds more chic, more adecuate for both entities.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fangio said:
Don't know, I won't have such hope, more when you are turning people more stupid with this thread...why not leaving it in that they are overhype? sounds more chic, more adecuate for both entities.
I'm sorry, however you need to make more sense with your posts.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Andy Christ said:
To be honest, I've never even listened to them. They're a well-known, popular band and therefore automatically resented by a post-rock music snob such as meself.
Well thats understandable. I take it you're a fan of techno? My girlfriend from Caracas loves such music.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Andy Christ said:
I don't even dignify that stupid question with an answer. :stuckup:
Hahahaha.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.