Xtratime Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Yesterday Guidolin talked a lot and without use the brain!!!:thmbdown: After the match Zampa declared that Guidolin still was the coach. Yet during the press conference Guidolin accused the club to organize protests of supporters against him and he belive that this year the guilty of bad performances are supporters!!! :yuck:
After these words the club announced Guidolin will be dismiss. He will be not exonerate but dismiss for right reason becouse he told false and tendentious news against the club!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Your chairman is still an idiot. At least Colantuono is a decent coach IMO who should not have been dismissed in the first place.

·
Premium Member
13,059 Posts
The atmosphere is Zamparini's brain is the problem, if you get my drift. :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sure the atmosphere is hostile, but what do you expect when we play games that we need to win with 5 defenders and 2 defensive mids to start? We lost to ten man parma and are in 12th place, the fans have every right to be hostile.

·
Registered
34,926 Posts
It's been like that from the start, more or less. It's more fiery (or insane) than anywhere in Italy and Zamparini obviously isn't the man to handle it.

The official statement said "...a few rotten apples..blah, blah...." :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ok, I live in Palermo and I can tell the truth!!!
Palermo supporters are more paceful in serie A. In Barbera there are not violent incident, racist chorus or criminal banner! Even crackers there are not from a long time. The only vent of our's anger are hiss and usualy only at the end of the match. Besides we don't hiss after a bad performance but only after a long series of them! To hiss is a civic and not violent expression of dissent!!! I remember during Milan vs Palermo I heard hiss against Ancellotti and his players and they won Champions and World Cup!!! Why can not Palermo supporters hiss Guidolin and players???
Besides during week Palermo train without spectators and none give trouble players or coach!!!
Saturday I was at Barbera and there are a lot lack of confidence and blame for Guidolin and players. Yet there are not conspiracies or hostility! Supporters started to hiss only after Genoa's third gol!!!
Guidolin don't admit his failure and both the former year and this season he ascribe the fault or to supporters or to president or to city or to club, etc...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I still have faith for this team. Maybe this is a year to forget, but we will bounce back and be better then every, wait and see. The first step was to get rid of Guidolin and now we can only move fowards.

·
Registered
34,926 Posts
Paolo & Pink, thanks for the replies.

I didn't mean to say Palermo fans are violent or racist. I have NO reason to believe they are.

It is a very hot and passionate environment, that's all I ment to say.

·
Registered
479 Posts
You exagerate the blame against Zamparini. He is a moody person and he speaks a lot and is incoherent! His greater deficiency is the inability to obtain good results after milionaire investiments!!! Of course we supporters of Palermo can grumble about it but supporters of others club have not reason to hate Zamparini. He doesn't steal, he doesn't pay referees and his club has a positive balance. A lot presidents in serie A have not these qualities!!!

·
Registered
13,354 Posts
Well, this can only help Palermo. I watched them recently, vs. Inter, I think, and it was frustrating to see so many poor performances from so many good players. Anyway, good luck Paolo and other fans.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks primo much appreciated.

zamparini says a lot of silly things but he means well adn always tries to do best for this club. We could have a lot worse presidents and I will not complain about zamparini. I wish he was a little mroe streetwise though we keep having good temas but lack the depth, the coach, the mentality or something else to really succeed and it is frustrating to keep repeating our mistakes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts