·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Your digging your own grave m8 :(

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only reason i posted this is because every1 in england were saying how they were going to win. Even some English folk have said that england are cocky.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
The only reason i posted this is because every1 in england were saying how they were going to win. Even some English folk have said that england are cocky
Do you even know enough English people to make such a statement? i dont think you do, crawl back to that hole!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im already in a hole. U seem like a cocky England fan ur signature says England the home of football.

D

·
0 Posts
oldsocfan 2 said:
Im already in a hole. U seem like a cocky England fan ur
signature says England the home of football.
You live in Scotland....of course your already in a hole :tongue:

England fans says England is the home of football....Whats wrong with that?

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
England IS the home of football, it was created here.

answer my question, how well did scotland do this year?

·
Registered
516 Posts
oldsocfan 2 said:
The only reason i posted this is because every1 in england were saying how they were going to win. Even some English folk have said that england are cocky.
I don't actually know anyone English that thought we would win the WC. Everyone here thought 2006 would be our time because we have such a young team. But then, with France, Argentina and Italy out we starting thinking if we got past Brazil we had a really good chance. We never outrightly said we'd win though.

·
International
9,526 Posts
noboby on here thought we were going to win it or get as far as we did. I thought we played very well in some matches, but I have to agree with some of our critics that against Brazil, our inability to keep possession was our undoing. This is something that needs to be worked on, and I think we are capable of improving this aspect of our game, as we've done it at club level, and are consistently matching up well against the big continental clubs.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
A Scotland made it further than England!!!!!

Coz Hugh Dallas was 4th Official of the final!!:D :D :D :D

We are soo proud of him!!:tongue:

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
:D

Kind of sad when you have to be proud of a 4th official:D:tongue:

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
what the hell is up with your avatar andy? gees!:confused: :mad: BTW, is brazilian is for more than just a weekend, its a month-long commitment!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
i was jokin about bein proud of him!!!!:tongue:

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
It must be a slow day in Scotland for anyone there to try and 'gloat' if thats the right word to England fans, about Brazil beating Germany!

We got knocked out by the World Champions, and we all wanted Brazil to win. I didn't think we'd win it, and as has allready been said I dont anybody who did. So it must either be Scots THINKING that England think they are going to win it, or a load of rubbish.

If you are bitter and jealous that we do better than the Scots all the time then give up supporting Scotland and come and support England instead. :)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
If you are bitter and jealous that we do better than the Scots all the time then give up supporting Scotland and come and support England instead.
Naaa ill stick to Scotland if that is OK!:tongue:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
as evryone says, we got further than U....and u have the worst rappers in ur avatar

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
and i just beat Scotland at WC 2002 on Championship Manager as............Australia :howler: i also beat Germany 1-0 and England won it on Penalties against the Argies with Phil Neville :eek: scoring the decisive penalty

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
That is on Champ!!!!! It aint as east in real life!!!

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
FootballFanatic said:

Naaa ill stick to Scotland if that is OK!:tongue:
Well actually I've got a vested interest in the sweaties now, as young Scott Dobie has caught Berti's eye, and rumour has it that Derek McInnes well might be in the team too. So I'm sure you'll do better next time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts