Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Secretario is the only player who can play sh1t and still make the Portuguese national side.Is there a relationship between the two idiots.Damn,if he starts Secretario and not Xavier i'll have to ask PDC to send him Death threats.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
What! Is there even a chance he will go with Secretario instead of Xavier???? He must be out of his freakin mind..

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Secretario is easily the worst player on the national team. by a mile. 2nd worst? none other than Mr.Flailing Elbows, no technique...Vidigal.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
646 Posts
At least we've got a trinco on the national team, yours aren't good enough.

btw I think our 3rd goalie should be Hilario, he's more talented than Quim.

D

·
0 Posts
Sending death threats to Pinta da Costa is like telling Santamaria to shut his big mouth :)

------------------
FROM DA UK PORTISTA
VIVA O PORTO!

·
Registered
646 Posts
i wouldn't joke about PDC and death threats if i was you...

do you rate Hilario,
ps i watched Baia carefully in the match and his positioning was awful throughout, ironic that a positional error by Schmeichel led to the goal.

[This message has been edited by Santamaria (edited 27-05-2000).]

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
oh please...Chainho is bigger, stronger and better than Mr.Flailing Elbows. Mind you I NEVER SAID that Vidigal sucks......also a few months ago there was a HUGE debate about Mario Jardel wanting to play for Portugal eventhough he was born in Brazil. Brazil was a former colony just like Angola. Amazing how some of you Sporting gans decided to forget this. Again I don't care that Vidigal got picked on the team....however he is probably the worst player on the seleccao (Secretario is so bad he does not count :) should have been Nelson), mind you I will eat my words if he ends up being the man of the tournament :).

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

[This message has been edited by Marcoa (edited 27-05-2000).]

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
COULD Jardel play for Portugal? Since he has a couple of caps for Brazil I dont think Fifa would let him even though he has a portuguese passport.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
O.k secretario is bad but he has the potential to be good as before he went to R.Madrid he was probably one of the best prtuguese players around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts