Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Inter are weighing up whether to hang on to Francesco Coco or perhaps sell him,Coco who has missed so much football through injury could still become very much apart of Inter's second half of the season fightback towards the top.What is your opinion on this one? :smileani:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Interista said:
If we can get a LB in asap, then IMO Francesco's time is up.
I second that.

I might add a pretty solid LB.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Guys give this guy a f*cking chance. He hasen't played much this season and hasen't been given time to recover fully and perform to what he is capable of. He is a good solid player who has a chance to play for Italia. Pasquale is gone so that leaves Zanetti on the left, and Coco with Ze Maria on the right as far as I can figure you guys need him there.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True give him a go,see what happens with him until at least June providing he get's game time and fit enough.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
We need a good LB asap and well we don't know if Coco will last for long ever again.

Good thing we didn't pay money, it would be a woodgate type of situation.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Zangari_Italia said:
Guys give this guy a f*cking chance. He hasen't played much this season and hasen't been given time to recover fully and perform to what he is capable of. He is a good solid player who has a chance to play for Italia. Pasquale is gone so that leaves Zanetti on the left, and Coco with Ze Maria on the right as far as I can figure you guys need him there.
Though both Coco and JZ are mainly right-footed, Coco can use his left much better than JZ can. He has been playing in the LB position much more than Zanetti has. So its Coco and Favalli on the left, JZ and Ze Maria on the right.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Razman to be honest I forgot about Favalli my mistake. So it is Favalli then Coco and Zanetti in a pinch can be a left back with Ze Maria on the right.

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Putting Zanetti on the left loses balance as he has to come back on to his right, JZ should stay in the position he has made his own.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I don't see the big deal about this parisi guy. I rather have potenza back and keep coco. Favalli should go instead of coco.

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I have seen him play. VS Juventus if I remember correcly and saw nothing special defenitly nothing that potenza and coco can't do.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Parisi and Fiorentina's Giorgio Chiellini might be adequate replacements if Coco does not get back to full fitness and perform as everyone expects him to. Although it has to be said that the latter player is only 21 years of age and despite his promising performances it might be a little to early for him to move to a club like Inter.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chiellini has been amazing although exactly Juve won't let him go,Parisi has been a focal point for Messina but will he struggle in a bigger side?I don't see why Inter don't give Ze Maria more of a go.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts