Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every day you hear a new name that will join Inter, but it's like this and the papers has to sell their copies...:D

Anyway I think that with Coco Inter solved their problem: the left defender!!!

Now the team is completed because don't forget that Inter lost at the last game...

Now if Nesta comes I'd be happy, but honestly I think we'll be cometitive with this team even next year.

And if Vieri and Ronaldo are the ones of the first WC games, then I am sure we are gonna be the team to beat.

Let's just hope this two guys will be healthy at least for the 80% of the season...:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is it official with Coco? This would be nice, but I haven't yet seen it confirmed.

Forza Inter

Sune

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sune said:
Is it official with Coco? This would be nice, but I haven't yet seen it confirmed.

Forza Inter

Sune

Yes it's official! We traded Seedorf for Coco. Seedorf is still unsure about his move to AC MILAN has he will get less money then he got at Inter, but in the next week I am sure it will be official even the Seedorf's transfer to Milan

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
The transfer won´t be completed until Seedorf signs the contract too. Since this is a swap deal and not single players that are being BOUGHT, it´s very important that the two players both agrees. I´m sure you all remember when Salas stopped the transfer between Lazio and Parma when Crespo was gonna be swapped against Salas. That meant that the transfer collapsed and they had to involve other players.

So it´s not official and it can easily be destroyed by Seedorf. If he is unsure, then it´s definetely NOT official.

:scared:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmy said:
The transfer won´t be completed until Seedorf signs the contract too. Since this is a swap deal and not single players that are being BOUGHT, it´s very important that the two players both agrees. I´m sure you all remember when Salas stopped the transfer between Lazio and Parma when Crespo was gonna be swapped against Salas. That meant that the transfer collapsed and they had to involve other players.

So it´s not official and it can easily be destroyed by Seedorf. If he is unsure, then it´s definetely NOT official.

:scared:
Seedorf is just waiting for more money...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts