Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Francesco Coco, the left sided player of AC Milan who played on loan last year with Torino making 21 appearancess and scoring no goals, announced on Friday afternoon he was moving to French champions AS Monaco.

The player added he had reached an agreement to sign a five year contract which would earn him four billion lire (€2m) each season. The French club will pay Milan around 22 billion lire (€11.3m).

But in the late afternoon, Alberto Zaccheroni's club denied the transfer and assured that Coco will continue to train with them.

The decision to abandon the negotiations with Monaco is thought to be because Coco is the swap pawn to take Christian Panucci from Inter.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
He is a real idiot if he choose Monaco over Inter!!There is no sense to refuse a great club which he knows he would have great chance to find a first team place and rather playing in front of one of the smallest home crowd in Europe!This could even harm his national team chance!I hope he can join Inter,he is a great talent and would be a great replacement for Geo,let's hope he won't be another Pistone,who was a really great young player but made a wrong decision!!

Forza Inter!!!

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yoyo Recoba you're a Monaco fan? hahah i always knoew you had the provincial smell about you hahahahaa :):)

Just kiddin bro.........i for one am a P.S.G. fan and we all know who is there this season and why we will win teh Championship. Let us see......Christian and Okocha and the new boy!!!!!!! STEPHANE DALMAT!!!!!!!! and to a lesser extent Peter Luccin......the bottom line is that its good night Principality next year.....P.S.G. RULE!!!!!!

As for Francesco Coco to INTER for Panucci mabye you guys don't get it.......Coco is 25 times the player Panucci is.....and unless we offer Panucci and some serious cash there will be no transfer. Coco has teh ability to challenge Maldini and Gianchinto Fachetti as the greatest left backs in European history.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
hmmmmmm.......so does that mean you are gonna be a Juve fan if Chino signs for Juve next season ):):

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
No way! French league wasn´t as a big passion as Serie A when I changed from PSG to Monaco but now I know every player in Monaco and is really interested and will not change team again.

It´s the same in Bundesliga.I´m a small fan of Kaiserslautern because my top favourite player is Djorkaeff and as long as he changes club in a league that I don´t really care about so much, I will be a small fan of the team he plays for.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
O.k i guess i can live with that. I have been trying for ages to get myself to really like an English team but i cannot. I like to say i follow Newcatle and CHelsea but at times i cannot help but like Pool or Arsenal.

Anyway true passion is in Italy SPain and to a lesser extent France......futbol sin tacticos esta en Inglatera...how's my SPanish

I

·
0 Posts
I'm a fan of Kaiserslautern for the same reason as you Recoba. DJORKAEFF IS ALSO MY FAVORITE PLAYER. I hope he goes to a good team that will give him the playing time he deserves.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
You Abdul? Do you mean that Coco will not get a starting role if he comes to INTER? HAHAAHa

Saying that simply proves you guys really do not understand who Coco is and what he can do and does regularly.

Coco is the next Maldini....the next Gianchinto Fachetti....

Geo as good as he is is not as good as Coco by a long long way. I would even rate Coco as a more balanced player than Roberto Carlos.

Roberto Carlos is more spectacular but Coco is just as fast as he is and is better crosser of the ball like Georgatos.

If he comes to INTER Geo will start a few games for the first month but eventually Coco will take over when he comes back from the Olympics.

Believe me......Coco is unbelievable.

Don't speak about what you don't know Abdul.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Coco is a great player, no doubt, a true steal for Inter....but Geo is leaving as soon as Olympiakos can pay the $7.5 million USD Inter paid to get him....COCO IS GREAT!!!

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
hmm, I am really hoping Coco will stay at Milan, could not believe my ears when I heard that he thinks he is just #3 behing Guly and Serginho, ridiculous
if he leaves, I hope for Monaco, cause it would breake my heart seeing our talent from our youth team that would already be a regular at Milan if he hadn't injured 2 years ago playing for Inter, nothing against you, but this would be hard. he will be a great player, and if you get him, congrats, at least you then have ONE player I cheer for :)

[Edited by Psycho on 10-07-2000 at 01:45]

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Yo Psycho you can come on over with Coco is he comes and become a fan of a true team.....hahaha just kidding.....

No offence to the red and black management here :):):)

FORZA COCO.....
FORZA GEO!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
You may laugh ITAZZ but I have already tried it long long time ago when I was young and naive :) (or call it stupid :D)
I was not interested so much in calcio, just a little bit, not a real fan of a certain club so I decided to support Inter a little bit (maybe cause of the Germans there, dunno know, maybe I was under drug influence)
hmm, Inter and me, was not a big love, I liked Berti and Zenga, but nothing special.
When my dad told me that Inter had lost a match, well, this did not really matters for me. Then, after a few further clubs, I become the fan of the (and this is objective, sorry, guys) more successful club of Milano, and it catched my heart, one and 4ever, no place for any real sympathy of any other club. So even if Coco and Abbiati and Maldini and Sheva would join Inter, maybe I would stop interesting me for football but never never change my attitude to Milan
Their managment is sth. different at the moment :(

FORZA COCO MA FORZA COCO IN ROSSONERO :) :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts