Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have posted a thread at the Haifa forum with the same topic, but the truth is that Haifa and Maccabi are most likely to change their coahces for next season. Despite Nir Levin's efforts the team hasn't found a good sequence of results and is still in dangerous situation. Speculation already grow and candidate are already coming in the media. Strong names are from ran Ben Shimon who is also rumoured at Haifa and Guy Levi who will leave the U-21.

My guess is that Louis Fernandez is also an option, but this is my personla opinion.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is now official that Nir Levin won't stay at the club next season after a disastorus defeat to Liga Artzit (third division) side Beitar/Shimshon in the State Cup.
Just don't think it is too nice to announce that while the coach is still working, not very ethical, since he won't have a lot of motivation to do his job well done.
Anyways the decision was already expected.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roni Levi announced this week that he won't continue at Haifa next season and will end his 5 year cycle at the club. Club owner Yaakov Shachar wanted to keep Levi, but the coach didn't want to continue with pressure by a section from the fans to his departure.

Maccabi Tel Aviv and Alex Sneider have already opened their eyes in a possible signing of the coach and together with him he could bring Maor Buzaglo.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Apparently Kiriat Shmona coach Ran ben Shimon has agreed terms with Maccabi Tel Aviv and could be on the ranks of the yellows next season. The news leaked in the media, as the issue was expected to be announced only after the end of the season and after Maccabi escapes relegation.

I beleive he is a good option for Maccabi, he is doing a great job at Kiriat Shmona.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts