Frank Rijkaard Barcelona £0.82m
*Claudio Ranieri Valencia £1.5m

All figures show basic salary

* Ranieri's wage at time of sacking

http://sport.independent.co.uk/football/chelsea/story.jsp?story=627069

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Sven is getting the best deal, Gets to watch any match for free on the weekends whilst ****ing all these younger beautiful women during the rest of the week. Picks a England team once a month and I don't know if he says much to them in the training camp or just stands there in the with his hands behind his back singing some Abba songs in his mind, Does a interview after the game and thats it. £4million a year.

Also what does Ancelotti earn? What ever it is I doubt its a basic 'low' wage lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Faisal said:
Sven is getting the best deal, Gets to watch any match for free on the weekends whilst ****ing all these younger beautiful women during the rest of the week. Picks a England team once a month and I don't know if he says much to them in the training camp or just stands there in the with his hands behind his back singing some Abba songs in his mind, Does a interview after the game and thats it. £4million a year.
:thmbup:

i'd like to know what the f*** Trapattoni was doing to justify his own 5+ million euros per annum in the 4 disgraceful years that he was running the show for Italy then. :stuckup: :fero:

how could he ever pick the likes of Di Livio, Panucci, Favalli, Materazzi: Delvecchio, Del Piero :wallbang: :yuck:

at least SGE bothers to inform himself about England's younger players.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Trap didn't get 5million a year did he? In 4 years Sven will get £16million. Anyway he is a good coach Im just saying he is getting the best deal.

Trap has been sacked anyway.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Wow Italian coaches are underpaid compared to other jokers like Sven and Magath.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Faisal said:
Trap didn't get 5million a year did he?
i'm sure it was something like 5 million but i said euros not pounds though, Eriksson would have been getting more all the same. but it was a rumour.

whatever it was it was too much by about the same amount :greed: ;)

and he should have been sacked a lot sooner too :wallbang:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Sven is paid 5 million per year so that he can mastermind England's exit in every major competition.. It's not such a hard thing to do with England anyway..

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
England
Jose Mourinho Chelsea £5.2m

Sir Alex Ferguson Manchester United £3.6m
Poor Alex, 15+ years at the club but is getting paid less than a guy who has been in the world stage for about 5 years ;)

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
khimik said:
Is that all we're paying him? The man should be the highest paid man at the club for all he's done for us. :proud:

its enuff for him... :tongue:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
beckham mania said:
Sven is paid 5 million per year so that he can mastermind England's exit in every major competition.. It's not such a hard thing to do with England anyway..

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
khimik said:
Is that all we're paying him? The man should be the highest paid man at the club for all he's done for us. :proud:
He must have saved the club a fortune in not throwing money at players and in some of the fantastic profits made on the sales of players like Anelka, Overmars and Petit.

He must be on a bonus structure or he surely would have left, he'd get better offers elsewhere

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Well if someone offered to double my salary I would not necessarily see loyalty as standing in the way. As long as he didn't feck Arsenal over in the way he did it the fans would respect him for what he's done for their club

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
I do believe Real Madrid has approached him twice about moving there but he simply said he wasn't remotely interested in it. Maybe after the stadium is built he might leave - you don't think he'd have left before his baby is finished, do you? :shades:

He was the biggest pusher of the new stadium and has stayed with the club throughout our annual failures on the European stage, he's Arsenal till he dies. Plus the board have told him he has a job at the club as long as he wants one and can pretty much do what he pleases. You won't find many other clubs where the manager can do everything and anything he likes.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Oh don't get me wrong I respect Wenger for staying at Arsenal and for what he's done, but I wouldn't blame him for taking a salary increase and a new challenge

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Sven is ripping off the FA big time!

Coaches in England are surely highly paid compared to others. I'm surprised to see Bayern dishing out a hefty sum on their coach. Chelsea should learn a bit to control their spending. :tongue: Too much cash to burn. Anyways ... it's their money and they can feel free to do whatever they want with it.

What did "I have a 5 years (translated as 8 years) plan man" Gerrard Houllier earn? That was the biggest rip-off along with Crapattoni's salary for Italia in recent times.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts