Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
55,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
talk here about their strategy, tactic, personality, etc...

put out of your chest all your frustation too.

·
Registered
55,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
F-ck you Prandelli.

Thats all.
well, apparently he made the bet to reach a draw with maybe at the end made a coup with a goal at the end. italy use to play like that in the past.
anyway the midfield didn't enough support the strikers.

·
Registered
856 Posts
So far, Louis van Gaal is the best manager out there*. I wonder how would do against Bert van Marwijk's Nederlands which was also great, IMO.

I'm positive towards Deschamps, Herrera and Pekerman. And I hope Hitzfeld will make the last 16. Besides van Gaal, Hitzfeld is the only top tier manager in the tournaments.

I want to be positive or hopeful about Wilmots but he's not capable of making the team work. It's challenge since there are a lot players from different football cultures and he can not handle the situation.

The most disappointing ones are VdB and Prandelli for sure.

*: Just to be clear, I think Hitzfeld is better than van Gaal overall, but he doesn't have a squad to show it.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I knew Prandelli was not good enough at least Italian managers always do the honorable thing and resign. Hodgson is clinging onto dear life. They have to go for Ancelotti if they want to win WC not the likes of Allegri, Spaletti etc

Loew is holding on because of his teams talent and his team picks and works itself. They'll fall short at the latter stages because of Loew.

LvG I agree is the best tactical manager in this World Cup. Solar is also doing okay.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,841 Posts
No love for Pekerman. Colombia absolutely killing it at the World Cup.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,695 Posts
Mexico's coach looks like the loveable drunken buffoon from the local pub. The positive counterpart to Rafa Benitez.

Jogi really needs to stop picking his nose, 2/2 so far this WC. At least he hasn't been caught eating his boogers in Brazil yet.

Deschamps has done a decent job so far, but to be fair he was lucky that the despicable one got injured and couldn't be present to ruin the team spirit.

·
Registered
55,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Deschamps has done a decent job so far, but to be fair he was lucky that the despicable one got injured and couldn't be present to ruin the team spirit.
seems the team is more cohérent without ribéry, indeed.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts