Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should Real do...Stick with Del Bosque or find a replacement?
lets hear your opinions for our coach

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Del Bosque did the world a favor and took out ManU...I am not a Real fan...but any team that beats ManU in my book is a team I like...so in closing..keep Del Bosque.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
How many times will we go over this? :) del bosque is said to stay, BUT if he were to not win both the CL and the Copa del Rey he will go. Obviously if he get's no sucess he will be fired.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Del Bosque has had a year extension on the management thing which annoys me. Either give him a contract or get someone else in, simple as that. I realy don't.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
So what he's gotten a year extention? For me it's pretty obvious thast if he doesn't get any kind of trophy this year , he will be fired. Sanz doesn't tolerate lack of succes. :(

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I don't think he will be sacked as they were in sh!t before he took over but there's always the possibility which will affect the players.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he was only ment to be coach temporarly until they found a new one, i agree with labas if he doesnt get a troghy he will be replaced

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I thought that Toshack should stay and given some time with the players he bought (Bajlic).
Sanz made the biggest mistake though as he bought Anelka.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Maybe Luis Fernandez would be a good solution since he is leaving Bilbao and Real is said to be interested.He can also bring some of his players along (does the name Etxeberria ring a bell?)

Del Bosque is ok though,plus he is Real to the bone.

PS.What do you think about Bilbao's Edu Alonso? I saw him play once and he was quite good,do you think he would be good enough for Real? he is a right back but I think he would be surpisinlgy good as a central defender because of his speed.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
pool! right on! I had the same opinion on Toshack! I thought he should have gotten more time at the club, because he wasn't even handed the chance to test his buys - especially Baljic, who REALLY has the capability - I saw that game in the EURO 2000 qualifiers when he scored 4 goals, absolutley amazing!!!! Geremi has proved an awesome buy, but too gripy and we come to mr Nicola$. pitiful, but maybe if John B. would've stayed? It's all hypothetica now :(

On luis Fernandez: he is a very good coach, and i would love to see him at Real, IF!!! del Bosque fails. IF we win soemthing this year, our man should stay - he knows the club like no other (he mastermove of bringing in Zarate! simply ingenious!).

Etxeberria is a great potential buy, but we want to spend the money on soemone more defensive. You realize how much Joseba would cost? Something like 20 mln$! We have macca for free :)!!! and Geremi for much less!

Edu Alonso is a thought, but well, you know, we're not the ones who decide :(

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Hola to all Real fans worldwide!Hala!
Del Bosque did a great job so far and i think he should be kept but if he fails as advanced by Labas, then he should be thanked!Fernandes is a coach i also like because he has this winning attitude and he is respected
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I never said del bosque wouldn't get anything, but IF he doesn't... On the other hand I'm really not all that sure anymore - even if we don't get anything one thing's for sure - our coach has done a great job and maybe he should stay anyhows? I really don't know...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
The way I feel is that we are very close to a great team and our only problem is that players never seem to be on form at the same time. If Savio, Macca, Raul and Mori are all on form at the same time no team will stand a chance. Defence needs to be sorted out though. Hierro should return and maybe Helguero could fit in while we find a replacement for Campo and Karanka.
What bugs me is that I though Salgado was playing well versus Racing and then got injured.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, that's true, but that isn't the answer pool! I mean all the team's have the same problems, so I think that's not the way to look. Our problem is still our playmaker, I haven't changed my mind and I never will...until we get Zidane :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
We could get Ortega or Recoba for but they are non EU. Wouldn't a play maker get in the way of Raul???

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Has he had a chance at Parma though?

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Please NO ORTEGA!!!

And how do you see a playmaker interfiering with Raul? Wjhat does a PM have to do with a support striker? Wierd/?

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
If you notice most attacks will have raul as a link. If a central playmaker is bought then they will by pass Raul to get to Mori or Anelka. Raul may be forced to play out and out as a striker,

1 - 20 of 37 Posts