Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The last four teams that he has coached he has lead them to the second round or further in the World Cup.His teams always play defensive soccer which probably frustrates the opponent for most of the game. In 1986 he led Mexico to the quarterfinals, in 1990 he led Costa Rica to the second round, in 1994 he led U.S.A. to the second round, and in 1998 he led Nigeria to the second round of the World Cup. So i think he'll probably shock the world once again and lead China to the second round of the World Cup. I only hope that one of the teams he beats isn't Brazil.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Milutinovic probably will lead China to second round ????

IMO .. I dont think So ..... ;)

·
94,488 Posts
As a matter of fact....watch him go job hunting for yet another National Team after the Chinese Federation fires him for poor handling of their National Baby..
The demise started today already..

China 0 Costa Rica 2 :happy:

The Numbers are souless !!! and they dont lie.... ;)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Bora is obviously a good coach, but he is a tad overrated. If people thought China could advance in the WC, it was only due to the myth that is BORA.

China shouldn't be here in the first place, but that's another story altogether.

The Chinese seem to have no clue as to what to do when on the attack.

·
94,488 Posts
Figo Rules said:

The Chinese seem to have no clue as to what to do when on the attack.
And or defending !!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
25,267 Posts
Bora is definitely not over rated. Prove it, is all I say. China played really well against Brazil but if Bora was to take another side, I hope it's is native country. Also why would China fire him, he's a hero over there for just taking them through to the world cup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts