Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Byshovets is fired. For the next 2 matches in UEFA Cup the reserves coach Rinat Bilyaletdinov will be the main coach. Still no information about the coach for the next season.

Semin left the president job. Maybe he'll become Yakunin's (Russian Railways president) councilor in the sports questions, but he still thinks.

There's a rumour that the new president will be Alexei Naumov from Russian Railways law department.

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
Do Loko fans want a Russian coach or have Advocaat and Hiddink got people thinking that a foreign coach is the way to go?

There's no point in getting rid of one idiot to hire another anyway.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Rakhimov or slutsky new loko coach?

·
Registered
38 Posts
So Bilyatedinov Senior will be coaching Bilyatedinov Junior. Diniyar has been linked with Chelsea. How good is he? What do you think is his biggest strength? I have seen him score several long range goals in highlights clips. A Russian Frank Lampard?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2 Angle Eyes
Loko fans don't know what they want :D But Muslin's example in comparison with Dolmatov and Byshovets make them prefer some coach from abroad. Bytheway, Lipatov said that we're looking for the european coach. Of course, it doesn't mean anything :D

2 kleber
Rakhimov signed a contract for the next year with Amkar, so - not. And I hope we won't hire Slutskiy cos he has I think loser's psychology :)

2 Julia
Мечты, мечты, где ваша сладость? (с) :D Even if Slavo was free we'd never get him after the way he was kicked out of the club I think.

2 SPM1979
Bilyaletdinov senior had been training Bilyaletdinov junior when Diniyar palyed for the reserves before getting in the start-up so it's no a new situation :)
After this season there's no a single player in Loko whom I can characterize as excellent :yuck:
His main strength from my point of view is in using brain while playing. He sees the field very good and can choose a right position.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
Well Olga,Rashid Rakhimov is your new coach.

He did a good job in amkar,let's see if he can fix loko.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts