Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like one of our Warriors will end up leaving our beautiful club,I can't see Max staying on at the end of the season.Do you honestly think he will go?Sadly I do,I think he's a great club man yet I understand his wishes. :depress:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I would love to see him in a purple shirt. And I love this goal, unfortunately he scored it agianst us... :broken:
Still, one of the finest DMs around.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I don't know about if Max will leave or not but our first signing for the 2005-06 season is Solari. Maybe Diavolo or others can confirm it.

Its all over the news in Ukraine yesterday. So, this probably means the end of the road for the Inter killer.....Serginho :( or maybe we are not renewing the loan of Pancaro (remember he is here on a 2 year loan which is finishing this summer). :neutral:

Onto Max, I hope he stays. He is my 2nd favourite player in our squad.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I know. But I do understand Ancelotti as his system prefers Pirlo. I just wish Ambro would be used more.

But then the interests of the team is more important than personal ones.

But if Max leaves (other than Juve or Inter) I am cool with it as nobody can blame him. He desrves more playing time. But so does Ancelotti's system for being successfull (I mean confidence).

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Milano it's been on the cards now that Serginho has been mooted to move on,I love and respect the guy so much he's an outstanding club man.But at 33 also he is moving on,If Solari arrives it would also be on a free Transfer not a bad deal.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I agree Schumy. Also I forgot to add that, in an interview on Sunday for one of the loacal channels, Kaladze said he won't be renewing his contract before the season finishes (I believe his contract finishes in the summer of 2006). Although he added he is happy at Milan.

Nevertheless, it seems suspicious as he might be sold to make way for Jankulovski.

·
Registered
869 Posts
What are the odds of seeing either Solari and Jankulovski at San siro next year?

IMO not that unlikely, one is free agent, the other is a great investiment for the regular spot

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Gio, since you are in Italy and have more info on solid rumours then me...... can you comment on the Solari rumour (although the news in Ukraine said it as a fact and not a rumour) part which I mentioned above? How true is it?

It would be a perfect addition. Till today, I haven't found one single reason why Real is releasing such a good player!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
869 Posts
Well, in early december it seemed Solari was already signed, but later the Jankulovski rumour has got bigger and bigger..

Knowing :devil: HIM :devil: i think he won't miss Solari for free if there's a chance, and Jankulovski is one of the few around with great experience but rather young who could improve our weak point: the left flank (esp the attacking phase)

So i believe , assuming that Serginho will leave for sure as free agent that we will sign a free agent as well, in order to keep the balance "au pair" (Solari is arguably the best player wew can sign as free agent currently on the market) but Jankulovski looks too good to miss him, and one between Pancaro or Kaladze is likely to go ( it is said Kaladze, but i believe it will be Pancaro, because he's 33 and Kaladze 26)

My odds are: we'll sign either Solari and Jankulovski

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
:devil: HE :devil: always finds a way to surprise us. Doesn't he! God save his soul.

I think you are right. One of Kala or Pancaro (since Serginho is as good as gone) going to stay as it would be too risky to change all of the left sided players in one summer. Wouldn't it?

So does that mean only one of Solari or Jankulovsky are going to come to Milan?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think both Solari and Janku will be at Milan nex year! If not 1 of them then Maxwell is a big possibility. Also Gilardino making them your 3 main buys plus maybe 1 more defender also as Costacurta must be retiring?

Ambro will leave I think, but to who is a big fat question mark... I wouldnt mind seeing him at Roma to replace Dacourt, but I think Fiorentina is a realistic destination for him as they can also afford him! Another player to leave of course will be JDT and he could also go Fiorentina or Palermo or a team lke that! I would like him to stay in Italy because he is a decent player!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Well, Dacourt isn't too shabby either although he never gets any creds. Is he on the way out?

On the defender, I really really hope they re-new Coloccinis contract. Perhaps we can sign Janku and send him to Juve for Zambrotta + €€€ :D Juventus is always ready to sell its stas as long as they recieve the right deal :D

Other transfer speculation aside, I'm not too sure Ambrosini will move. He's been on the way out the past two years and is still here.
And it's not so much that Carlo prefers Pirlo above Ambrosini, it's just that Milan plays like shiet when Carlos succumbs to his natural defensive attitude and fields both Ambrosini and Rino on the pitch.

edit: I want to add that I don't want Serginho to leave. :nono: He should retire here :party:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
milano77 said:
:devil: HE :devil: always finds a way to surprise us. Doesn't he! God save his soul.

?
:cool: :star: :cool:

P.S. I wouldn't be surprised if Ambro stayed with us :hopefull:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Will he leave Milan for an under-achieving club to be a starter?

At Milan, he's guaranteed 25 to 30 games a year, starting in around 10 of them and the rest coming off the bench. And he'll be on a team challenging for silverware.

If he leaves for another big team, he'll probably be just another squad player, with no certainty of winning trophies too ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
Will he leave Milan for an under-achieving club to be a starter?

At Milan, he's guaranteed 25 to 30 games a year, starting in around 10 of them and the rest coming off the bench. And he'll be on a team challenging for silverware.

If he leaves for another big team, he'll probably be just another squad player, with no certainty of winning trophies too ;)
Genius is a gift for the chosen few :stuckup: :thmbup: :stuckup:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Diavolo said:
Genius is a gift for the chosen few :stuckup: :thmbup: :stuckup:
Diavolo, that part is clear and if we wan't to be selfish than he certainly can stay. But won't he be jeopardizing his future with the NT and vice versa if he stayed with us and remained a squad player?

IMO, he desrves more as does Ancelotti with his system. So, since Ancelotti is more important now, Max probably would go.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
milano77 said:
Diavolo, that part is clear and if we wan't to be selfish than he certainly can stay. But won't he be jeopardizing his future with the NT and vice versa if he stayed with us and remained a squad player?

IMO, he desrves more as does Ancelotti with his system. So, since Ancelotti is more important now, Max probably would go.
77 :cool: Ambro unfortunately is injury prone. I believe that he's still a very valuable player. I also believe that Ancelotti knows how good he is too :star:
We shall see.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
We shall indeed. Hope its for the betterment of the club and Max as well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts