Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that didn't take long for Matty. :D :thumbsup: Look out championship! :star:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Who's he gone too???

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's gone to Leicester. :lala: So he could be going straight back to League 1. But he'll have some time to build up his reputation as a goalscorer at least.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Bloody hell, another one we've missed out on, if he was willing to go too Leicester I'm sure he'd of come to us.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should be a scout! :D

Another goal for Fryatt, piece of piss this championship lark. :thumbsup:

Dunno if you had the funds or will to do so though Jimbo, and you ain't that far apart anyway. ;)

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another game, another goal. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
I've heard good things about him for a while now. How good is he in comparison to say......Nugent for example?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Mutu_20 said:
I've heard good things about him for a while now. How good is he in comparison to say......Nugent for example?
Nugents proven in the championship, whereas Fryatt's only just come into it, so it's hard too judge at the moment.

·
Registered
12,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fryatt doesn't have much of an all around game but he has the instinct of a striker, right places at the right times and a great finisher. Nugent I would say is more complete, he fights more for the team and gets involved with the play.

Although I'd say Fryatt is better at the moment simply because Nugent hasn't been at his best since his illness. Which is understandable.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I cant believe Fryatt is doing so well, When i used to go and watch Carlisle last season he was on loan there and he wasnt very good and didnt look like a natural goalscorer but the lad is certainly doing well now!

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Fryatt is a good player and has done well for Leicester so far. He'll prove to everyone next season that he is a good Championship player. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Curren$y said:
Fryatt is a good player and has done well for Leicester so far. He'll prove to everyone next season that he is a good Championship player. :thumbsup:
I thought Fryatt, Hume and that Ryan Smith looked really good for yu lot, when I saw them playing... I guess Smith is back at Arsenal now, and probably staying there for a bit.

·
0-1, Huth.
6,070 Posts
Hume & Fryatt does combine well together. de Vries just didnt do it for me. he was too slow and not as mobile as the other two lads. And also, I would like to see Chris O'Grady given a chance, he has got lot of potential and actually got better all-round game than both Fryatt and Hume.

Ryan Smith was good, but he's like Christiano Ronaldo on a lot lower scale of course, He keeps the ball a bit too long, and doesnt cross when it is needed. But he's gone now anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts