Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am sure that everyone has looked at the screenshots or news on CM4 on the net.
if not, hope over to www.sigames.com
looking at the screen shots i noticed a few new things
:D
1. skins: to me it looks like skins has been introduced to CM. looking at the screenshots on player profiles, main screen shots, match screens, tactics screens and much more, some was in different layout then the other player profiles. to me this is kinda cool, like my winamp or suc, you can "tune" CM to wateva you feel like. maybe we can make our own skins or download them ?and if the skins are true, DAM IT!! so much layouts it looks cool!!:devil:

2. News: the layout of the news section also seems alot cooler. its got the usual little sections giving you the main point of the news like a newspaper title, but this time for exmaple, your scouts will report in more detail. unlike the normal, "swiftiwlly" recommands this player as a ideal signing or such. this time will say about the price, liek this player is pretty expensive for 2nd division football. tells you about the latest game he played and what he did, and ofcourse their opinion.:nasty:

3. Player stats: like every CM its got different player attributes. In CM4 i saw new ones like, penalty taking, vision and alot mroe, but due to a old mans failing brain, he forgets:eek:. These new attributes will make it easier for CM players to assess players and make first squad team decisions.

4.tactics: i havent seen much in this section. all that was new to me was a new cartoonic/realistic pitch where you can see the positioned players:D dont know if this makes alotta difference:tongue:

5. treatment: throughout the screen shots you will see bits like treatment, or training and treatment. i think that CM4 will offer many or more then the current ability to cure players of there injuries etc. ":ass: needle in the bum."

6. the board: hmm..to me nothing new. i just have read some new stuff that they said. i still think they are the uptight board that they always been.:stuckup: hopefully we can upgrade stadiums and stuff like that more freeely.

7.player being transferlisted: when i noticed a screenshot of this, there was a new section among the usual like bids, interested etc. it ws "rumours" this bit just shows whats the current rumour on the player i think :)

8.the Match screen: theres a new option called match coaching, maybe you give them tips on what to do during play?

well thats wat i noticed so far
any more updates i will post it, or if anyone knows anythign new post :D

some questions i like to ask is
if CM4 is going to be internet compatitble, playing leagues with your friends etc online. do you have to pay for it?
if you have to pay per month or something, then it would really really suck.:depress:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Where abouts on the sigames website are these pictures????

I couldn't find them anywhere!!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Yeah, I didn't find any either. There are some pics of what some people would like CM4 to look like, but those aren't official screenshots ... at least, I don't think so.

·
Registered
737 Posts
These are screenshots of people's ides of what they think CM4 will look like.
No official screenshots have been released......atleast not that i know of?!?!?

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek:
oops
seems i didnt read it properly
fans pics huh
:depress:
errr...they still look pretty dam good dun u think??

:(
i'll accept any bums in my face now
go ahead
i feel ashamed

no arse whipping!!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Swiftwilly :ass: in your face
and Whizz should your signature not say confident

·
Registered
737 Posts
It got me wondering:angel:

Damn those fans are good at creating those pictures;)

Can anyone tell me how they did it, e.g. what package they used.

'Cos i mean the only good thing i made is my avatar........and it's pretty basic:(

Although i did make a menubar once:)

It was in a thread by some guy who made menubars on request.........come to think of it the thread died b4 he made mine:depress:

Maybe he didn't like the competition:D :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok everyone
stop giving me that arses and hand em over to Champ Master
lol
shocking work on the menubar
hahaha

:ass:

okok joking around
looks pretty good
better then wat i can do
cose i cant do it!!
:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Should i buy CM4..... or stick with CM3???? please give me your opinion cos i'm bored of winning everything in cm3.... i've mastered the darn game.... :(

·
Registered
613 Posts
I knooooow.... but it's so agonising...*bangs head on keyboard*

Well me muva is heading over to the shops today to get Cm 01/02 since I'm too lazy to wait for Cm4.... or to go to the shops for that matter..... :):rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thegaffer:
have you mastered the game?
so you win every single EPL every year
all the champions league cups
all the fa cups
and the league cups
and win the much
if not
its not called mastered the game
if you do well
then your jsut a good cm player

if its really hard, do what whizz is doing
get a crappy team in the conference and get them playing football with the big guys
the thread
down in the dumps, english conference

something around that

·
Registered
613 Posts
Cm3? yea...

Did the Japanese leagues which is even harder than the conference IMO.

I've done the division 3's which I'm doing again now with Swansea... Won the div 2, 1 and premierships in the UK leagues, with Scotland, even International with England, won the world club cup, Champions League, Premiership, FA, League Cups in the same season, brought all world class players and basically can't think of anything i may have left out! :devil:

Of course... I know someone else may be better than me, but I'm also getting bored of CM3 and want a more updated version with all the new features and such I'm betting it'll be more of a challenge to take on Swansea again! :) :D :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :tongue: ;)

Is CM 01/02 any good? I stupidly stopped collecting the CM series after I got CM3... CM 99/00 i think didn't work on my PC for some reason.... :depress:

·
Premier Player
1,535 Posts
I'm going to try to take Queen's Park from the Scottish 3rd Division to the Champs' League... Only because they have a kick ass stadium available... oh, and they are pants...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts