Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of FM. I don't like it. It just wasn't... CM. :).

I have ordered a copy of CM01/02 from the internet. To my surprise the package came today [waited about 3 days].

Also to my surprise, I was looking for a data update for at least from 2002 or something lol, and there is a whole community dedicated to this game lol. After I re-install windows with BootCamp this time rather than stupid Parallels, I'm going to play this Gem with updated data up until Feb 2008. :D I love cm01/02, I'll never let it go this time.

I never had a good enough computer to run it... but now :nasty:

CM01/02 Must live on :scream: :scream:

Screw FM :ass:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
David Batty :howler:

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
The foreign limit in Turkey was 6+2 back then as well wasn't it? If so, perfect time to resurrect this game!

I still have it laying around here somewhere, I installed it once and realised my computer was too fast for the game instead of vice versa :howler: I couldn't make proper offers for players, clicking on the + to increase the offer made it fly up real quick.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah im suffering from the + button being too quick as well. :howler:

Ah man this is fun though. Although the updates can use a little tweaking. Semih is rated like shit haha.

The Foreign limit is 6 only for me :( Should be able to change that no?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its kinda dumb, like I can't have anyone on the bench. I have to find a save game editor and just make a couple more guys half turkish so the game is realistic.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah the way it works is that you can have up to 8 foreigners, but you can only play 6 and you can't have any on the bench in this game. I just made deivid and appiah half turks

but the update is great, you just have to tweek some ratings.

the national team selections are funny though.. Omer Catkic is still on the team :howler:

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
dude CM was tooo too easy
one year i won the champions league, the super lig, the turkish cup, the intercontinental cup and the world club cup with besiktas
I won the champions league three years in a row actually

FM rocks
they gotta add more features though the last few versions have been pretty dry

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
one of the best moments of my gamer life: cm 04. i buy a 16-year old argentinean called damian luna because he has three or four ratings, which make a good playmaker, above 15, the rest are all under 10. his first game is a cl game against milan, i am galatasaray in my first season. it's 1-1 and it looks like milan are going to score another, so i pull off a suprise and bring this kid in. what happens afterwards is history: the first time he gets the ball he dribbles around three milan players and lobs the ball over the keeper. 2-1. full time. :D afterwards i won the championship and the next season the cl i think, all because of this guy. i would love to play cm 04 just to watch him play once more :proud:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts