Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going in for an operation on my knee next Wednesday 28th.
I'm having arthrospic debridement!, (whatever that is ;) )

I have a general anasthetic and hopefully should be out in the evening. But I wont know how mobile I will be till after the op.

So After Wednesday I may not be able to log on till the weekend.
Although I hope its Thursday :)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Unavailabe: Sunday 2 May - Sunday 9 May
Limited availability: 30 April, 1 May

Alright, I will leave for the Costa Del Sol on Sunday ( :excited: ) and I will be back on week after on Sunday again. Don't expect me to be online that Sunday though. Also, this Friday it is Queensday in Holland, so I doubt I will be online and Saturday I will be very busy with stuff for my holiday, saying goodbye to my girlfriend (who I won't be seeing for 2.5 weeks :( ) and packing stuff etc. So my online time will be limited this weekend and afterwards I will be gone for one week.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I hope you get a great vacation! :)

Personally I am studying for my exams now, in the end of May, which limits my online time. I will still be online every day.

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
I'm going to be doing a ton of paper writing, reading, and studying from now until at least the end of May. I'll be around when I can.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
As Prince mentioned, friday is 'Queensday' in Holland, and I'll too be unavailable for most of the day.

Besides that, I won't be here on May 11th, 17th, 19th and 25th.

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back from my operation, my knee is really sore, and I have to sit with it supported at all times for a week. Easier said than done, and you dont half get uncomfortable for more than 1 hour in the same position.

Got to take several drugs for a week, 2 of which are quite powerful painkillers.

It was worse than he thought and I ended up having 3 things done to my knee.

So I'm all drugged up surfing the web from my sofa :)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Alright, I'm gone. See you in one week from now. :)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
I'll be gone all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and I should be back late Monday night.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I am going to Ålesund this weekend, and just like any time when I go to Ålesund, I won't be much online. I will be back on sunday evening. :)

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm off as of 5pm todat (Sat) to Monday sometime, goignup to see my mother, who's not very well.

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I hope you won't get mad that I am trying to avoid being online and getting into cases this weekend. My first exam is on monday, and that's where my mind is most of the time. Sorry.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Just letting you know that I won't be online on Saturday and most of Sunday. Perhaps on Sunday eve I'll be back.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
I will be in Romania for about a month between 5th of July and 4th of August. I am going to Oslo on the 3rd of July though, and I expect to not see my apartment until the 5th of August. So all in all a bit more than a month. I will be online once or a couple of times per week through internet cafes. I will probably just have time to check in on Hattrick (& Managerzone) and Xtratime a little bit, as well as read a little bit about AaFK on AaFK.no or VG.no.I will try to make comments on issues if I can and I have the time, but I can't promise.

It's the first time in two years I have been abroad and/or not properly available for Xtratime for more than a few days.

I hope it will be ok. :)

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have the next 2 weeks off.
But I'm only going to be at home doing DIY :(

Cant afford to go on Holiday at present!

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
In about two weeks, I'll be returning to the U.S., and I'm not sure what my internet availability will be for about a month, as my mother is moving to a small town in an even more remote part of the state, and I'll be there helping her get settled in.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Some tough weeks for XT ahead :eek:

I'll be available though, during the whole summer vacation. This poor student can't afford to go on holiday. :eek: ;)

·
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My mum has a heart condition which we haev now found out is not life threatening entirely. She needs to haev something called cardio aversion therapy(IIRC). I have been away more than I thought.

And maybe away a bit more when she has her treatment.

But I'm back for now :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
All the best for your mum Jon. :)

I'm going away for the weekend, and I'm leaving today. My father turns 60 tomorrow, and we're going to have a party for him. I'm seldom online much in Ålesund, so don't expect to see me much until sunday evening.

1 - 20 of 493 Posts