Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-New Leagues added:
Republic and Northern Ireland, Wales, Turkey, Greece, Russia, Poland, Finland, Croatia, Australia.

Australia???Australia??? Where is Yugoslavia???

-improved match engine (aka faster gameplay???)
-live league table during a match. Lets you see the league table as each goal flys in.
-Improved staff feedback on current squad, and potential signings. Now you can see coach and physio reports on each player!
improved player profiles via the news feedback.
-Managers can now approach the FA to plead to post to postpone league matches (ala Van Gaal) and to protest referees

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
163 Posts
I agree Marcoa. If they have Croatia why not Yugo ?

I liked the one with the live update of the league table, it´s great when its in the end of the season and you lead the table, then you can follow the rest...great !!

Forza Lazio !!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Although I'm probably the only one, I'd also like to see the austrian & swiss leagues leagues...
But I think the're more CM players in australia, wales, finland or ireland than in yugoslavia or austria, so that they first added this leagues.

Very interested how the data editor they want to include will look - I hope it'll be possible to change league structures, so that you can make up own leagues more easily..

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually I have been lobbying for the Swiss league to be included for some time now...nice inclusion of the finn league though

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
As they now add 10 new leagues, SI surely (hopefully :)) will also add a few new leagues to CM01/02. Switzerland, austria, czech rep, yugoslavia should be first choice then...
Anyway, I think it'll also make much fun to take control of northern irish teams or one of this strange-named welsh clubs like Cwmbran Town to have the ultimate challenge..

S

·
0 Posts
Eircom LOI

Well done champman 4 including the Eircom league of Ireland. I can't wait to bring allsorts a success to Dalyer 4 Bohs. Its gonna b great. Spirit of 1984 revisited yesyes. Anybody know the release date atall?
Bohs till I die
5hane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts